Its a phone, you hold it differently so too much bezel.
    Reduce it and I think you'd be onto something.
    I think the bezel needs to be bigger and screen smaller lol
    12-17-11 05:27 PM
    So I too thought it was a bit wide but this last week one of my fellow testers received a new Samsung device to test that is HUGE for a phone. It is somewhere between the dimensions of the larger current android phones and the playbook. It has a stylus and is thinner than the 9900... It was very impressive, it also has a 2600 mah battery....

You may not be far off of the trends with the size of this device but the fact that Samsung already has a similar device in testing means that RIM is behind.... Again...

PG
    my Uncle and I in about 2005ish had a conversation that mobile phone trends would shift to BT headsets and companion devices the size of a DVD case, (though we thought the stylus would but multi functional.

I think RIM wont ever be cutting edge hardware wise.
    12-17-11 05:40 PM
    I'd very much like to see your thoughts on Micro USB/ Micro HDMI / Audio Jack placement

I like the FS-1 , would like to see the edges slightly more tapered over the very square look, and maybe a chrome accent around the device,
    12-17-11 05:44 PM
    Tweaked the speaker mesh a bit so it wont look too android-ish and added the BB10 on the screen. Not huge changes but just wanted to change the BBX mostly since that's not longer available.
    01-18-12 11:46 PM
    I actually like the look of it. RIM seems to make weird designs for their all touch devices. If they made one that looked like this I would seriously give it a look.
    01-20-12 09:35 AM
    I actually like the look of it. RIM seems to make weird designs for their all touch devices. If they made one that looked like this I would seriously give it a look.
    I'm actually not much of a fan of RIM's all touch phones either. But with a display that's a bit bigger I'd really think about getting one instead of a keyboard device.
    01-26-12 01:55 PM
    l'm liking it
    01-27-12 07:31 AM
    Is everything I currently avoid in a phone. Looks like 90% of the Android devices on the market. Galaxy S-2-Devour-DesireME or something.

Well done on the mock-up, though. Is well done
    01-27-12 09:24 AM
    Is everything I currently avoid in a phone. Looks like 90% of the Android devices on the market. Galaxy S-2-Devour-DesireME or something.

Well done on the mock-up, though. Is well done

Yea I can see how it can resemble an htc device lol thanks on the compliment though

Posted from my CrackBerry at m.forums.crackberry.com
    01-28-12 06:09 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD