kay, so I just seen this:
    The BBX platform, which was formerly known as QNX should do well, the BB Colt�s main features are expected to include a single-core 1.2GHz processor, just like the Bold 9900, apparently it will also feature a 900+ screen resolution like the PlayBook, 4.x″ touchscreen, Thinner than the Bold 9900 and the 9930, stainless steel bezel unibody, TAT transitions coupled in BBX, All swipe inner bezel, Similar battery as PlayBook, Front and back facing cameras, with enhanced flash and focus, it will have no physical buttons.

What do we think about this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-11 10:31 AM
    ...I'll try it if you will...!
    11-14-11 10:47 AM
    Epic fail, unless the same device in Bold and Torch form factors follow immediately on its heels.

As so many have said, practically ad nauseam, "If I wanted a device without a physical keyboard, I'd get an iPhone."
    11-14-11 10:53 AM
    they need a keyboard or me and 30 million population from my country will go eslewhere.
    11-14-11 11:09 AM
    kay, so I just seen this:
    The BBX platform, which was formerly known as QNX should do well, the BB Colt�s main features are expected to include a single-core 1.2GHz processor, just like the Bold 9900, apparently it will also feature a 900+ screen resolution like the PlayBook, 4.x″ touchscreen, Thinner than the Bold 9900 and the 9930, stainless steel bezel unibody, TAT transitions coupled in BBX, All swipe inner bezel, Similar battery as PlayBook, Front and back facing cameras, with enhanced flash and focus, it will have no physical buttons.

What do we think about this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It appears that most people are speaking for themselves and not the marketplace.

Sure I will wait for a Torch style phone, but it doesn't surprise me that they are trying to get a non-Keyboard phone out first with their new OS. If they add some TAT bells and whistles to QNX for BBX it will be a very impressive OS. Likely it will win over some Android and iPhone uses which is what RIM really needs to start doing to get back on top in the USA.

This phone is a big departure from their traditional phones and I think it will be welcome by some users who never had a BlackBerry before.

I highly doubt that RIM is giving up on the feature they have worked on since their inception.
    11-14-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD