When will BlackBerry make a statement on att? It's been months since the latest update has been released and we still don't have any kind of clue if we are even getting it?

are they releasing the z30? The silence on both ends is not a good thing, nobody knows if they are even supporting BlackBerry. Are they destined to go the same way as T mobile leaving only VZ as the lone BlackBerry carrier?
    04-14-14 05:43 PM
    Don't know about the OS update but I'm pretty sure they aren't going to release the Z30....
    04-14-14 06:21 PM
    When will BlackBerry make a statement on att? It's been months since the latest update has been released and we still don't have any kind of clue if we are even getting it?

are they releasing the z30? The silence on both ends is not a good thing, nobody knows if they are even supporting BlackBerry. Are they destined to go the same way as T mobile leaving only VZ as the lone BlackBerry carrier?
    Well they will not release z30 for 1 reason

It is exclusive to Verizon in the us
    So unless bbry breaks the contract which they can't afford to do its not going to come to any us provider
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=jyknyySV
    Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-14-14 07:07 PM

So unless bbry breaks the contract which they can't afford to do its not going to come to any us provider
    BlackBerry Z30 - BlackBerry Z30 Verizon Wireless
    There isn't a contract or a exclusive deal with Verizon for the Z30. The phone is only exclusive to Verizon by default. No other carriers were interested in offering it.

BlackBerry has even said that they was ready to ship the Z30 to other carriers if they requested it and "We're not solely tied to Verizon" .
    04-14-14 08:22 PM

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=gI6Hlf-Z
    From what I heard the Verizon exclusivity was only for 3 Months which ended in January . I think the problem has to do with the phone LTE bands being compatible with At&t

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 08:27 PM
    There isn't a contract or a exclusive deal with Verizon for the Z30. The phone is only exclusive to Verizon by default. No other carriers were interested in offering it.

BlackBerry has even said that they was ready to ship the Z30 to other carriers if they requested it and "We're not solely tied to Verizon" .
    Your statement is correct!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 08:42 PM
    From what I heard the Verizon exclusivity was only for 3 Months which ended in January . I think the problem has to do with the phone LTE bands being compatible with At&t

Posted via CB10
    No at&t, t mobile, and sprint chose not to sell the device! Hence why Verizon ran with the exclusive deal! Has really nothing to do with anything else...

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 08:44 PM