Asia Pasific is a huge region and to hv just one sub-category on carrier discussion just not enough.
    CB should devide into a few region eg. South East Asian, Aus & NZ, South Asia (india, pakistan, bangladesh, ceylon...) and maybe west asia or middle east. And Africa.
    Many not aware of this sub-category as the link not listed as per geographical region, instead just Asia Pacific.
    Hope CB will make necessary changes to serve BBRY users in AP region. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    sjwpenney likes this.
    07-18-14 08:16 AM
    *limited

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 08:17 AM
    Think to really service world locations the way you suggest, CrackBerry would need more staff from those regions - more moderators from those regions - and of course more advertisers from those regions to pay for all of that.....
    07-18-14 08:21 AM
    not necessary, just setup the sub-category for each region hence easier for bbry users from that particular region to post comment or whatever related carriers' issues...
    now, users from let say south east asia, south asia, aus & nz all under asia pacific heading...
    CB just need to setup the sub-category, thats it.
    07-18-14 09:11 AM
    Think to really service world locations the way you suggest, CrackBerry would need more staff from those regions - more moderators from those regions - and of course more advertisers from those regions to pay for all of that.....
    Actually I DO have a few people from the region already. Obviously I can't get it all covered, BUT I have 2 folks from South East Asia, Philippines & Malaysia, and the Malaysian guy is originally from Indonesia! I also have a guy from New Zealand who is of Indonesian decent. So I'm doing the best I can to cover this emerging and growing BB market!
    07-22-14 10:41 AM