Today's stock research notes says

Speaking of BlackBerry, analyst Paul Peterson with boutique research firm BlueFin this morning writes that it �appears that management is confident that the BB10 launches will be an unqualified success� given order patterns to parts suppliers for the recently introduced Z10 handset, which show a �significant surge in orders in the past 30 days.�

�Our checks indicate that some suppliers are seeing 6-month order coverage that is several orders of magnitude larger than the previous 6 months, with some suppliers believing that they can get back to 2011 revenue levels if the present forecast levels hold up.�
    This Morning: SilverSpring Soars, BBRY ‘Aggressive’ Component Orders - Tech Trader Daily - Barrons.com
    zyben likes this.
    03-13-13 09:58 AM
    IMO for the people who are sitting on the fence, this is the apt time to get in and go long
    03-13-13 10:00 AM
    A great comeback story appears to be unfolding... I just read an article saying Apple is heading for a BB and Motorola style decline... Apple’s iPhone could tumble like BlackBerry: Analyst | Metro
    03-13-13 10:05 AM
    A great comeback story appears to be unfolding... I just read an article saying Apple is heading for a BB and Motorola style decline... Apple’s iPhone could tumble like BlackBerry: Analyst | Metro
    HAHA Orange are nowhere near falling they will lose users here and there overtime sure.But numbers will still be high they wont fall until devs wake the **** up and stop making IOS first choice to develop.I dont understand why you would go sell at a place where you have multiple,multiple sellers minimal space and little voice over places that give you plenty space ,plenty voice and easily get you exposure and hungry buyers.(WP,BB)

Apple will not fall until devs start heavily looking at webapps and other platforms.Look at google these guys are actually creating and refining their services for IOS wonder how cyborg fans even feel about that.
    03-13-13 11:50 AM