Hello all,

I have searched and I can not find the 411 on this so here it goes.

I have a Strom and my personal trainer had a curve we have each other PIN and message each other. When I am working out in the gym and listing to music from my Storm using bluetooth head phone. My trainer has his bt on as well and in his list of "friends" it shows what song I am listening to and it changes as the song changes. And the other strange thing is my phone will be in the lockroom FAR away and he still gets the "update". Does any one know what this is. I have looked in the settings on my phone an I can not see anything about see someones "status" other than available or unavailable.

Thank you
    04-02-09 02:32 PM
    Hello all,

I have searched and I can not find the 411 on this so here it goes.

I have a Strom and my personal trainer had a curve we have each other PIN and message each other. When I am working out in the gym and listing to music from my Storm using bluetooth head phone. My trainer has his bt on as well and in his list of "friends" it shows what song I am listening to and it changes as the song changes. And the other strange thing is my phone will be in the lockroom FAR away and he still gets the "update". Does any one know what this is. I have looked in the settings on my phone an I can not see anything about see someones "status" other than available or unavailable.

Thank you

Go to BBM options and uncheck the part where it says to show your current playing status.
    04-02-09 02:36 PM
    How I missed that one...who knows......whille I got you can you have it say anything you want?
    04-02-09 02:38 PM
    How I missed that one...who knows......whille I got you can you have it say anything you want?
    When on BBM click menu>my status. That's where you update your status.
    04-02-09 02:39 PM
    Yes you can!
    04-02-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD