I Can Find Bb Maps, It Shows Up On Dm And Applications List On The Berry But Cant Find The Icon..
    04-22-09 11:08 AM
    Look in all your folders and make sure you have "Show All" enabled in your options.
    04-22-09 11:30 AM
    Look in all your folders and make sure you have "Show All" enabled in your options.
    I did on all my folders, app. screen. I even deleted and reloaded it from dm and no luck..
    04-25-09 12:16 AM
    Well, you might try resending all your service books. Could be that.
    04-25-09 09:38 AM
    I Can Find Bb Maps, It Shows Up On Dm And Applications List On The Berry But Cant Find The Icon..
    Well, since no one was able to help, maybe I can lend a hand...

IT'S GONE! No, I'm not kidding, do a search on these forums and you'll see why. Basically, last time your service books were resent, RIM was able to insert some code that disables you from using BBMaps. Anyway, it;s still there, and you can use it with certain apps (like Poynt and the Camera), but you can't use the app by itself.

This is all a way for your carrier to get you to PAY for their GPS service. Don;t worry...there are other alternatives that are just as good or better. Google Mpas does it all and more. And it's free too. But I'm sure you already know that...

Sorry for the bad news!
    04-25-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD