Maybe someone can figure a better way out than I can. Verizon just unlocked bbmaps but not other programs so what I want 2 do is find a way 2 export my gps cordinates and use them in google maps.

I want 2 b able 2 use gps while I am hunting but bbmaps doesn't give satellite images. The only way I found 2 export my gps cordinates is 2 use copy location from bbmaps and past them into the search in googlemaps. The only downside is that its a link so I have 2 del everything but the cordinates.

Has anyone found a better way or know how 2 pull cordinates from bbmaps without it being a link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 09:24 AM
    in for updates, this would be slick for hiking and skiing
    12-06-08 11:50 AM
    i'd like this feature too! good for hikes as mentioned, especially out in the middle of nowhere in the desert!
    12-06-08 12:08 PM
    This is what I've been doing for now . Take the link below and edit it with the proper Lat & Long and Label (ball field) then save this on you phone as either a bookmark or a link in a saved email. Then just click on it which will open BB maps then go to this location to guide you to this spot . Hope this Helps !? There has to be an easier way I just haven't found it yet. Add http to the front of this link as I don't have enough posts to do web links yet

://maps.blackberry.com/?lat=42.16798&lon=-78.392700&z=2&label=ballfield
    12-06-08 12:51 PM
    Do you guys know about TrekBuddy?
    12-06-08 06:31 PM
    The only problem with Trekbuddy is that verizon still has the gps locked to everything but bbmaps and vznav.
    12-07-08 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD