Any news about bbm for wp8??
    And blackberryscoop(I.e. Blackberryleaks) Twitter account a genuine blackberry leaker or just some fake guy??
    10-24-13 10:24 PM
    Well I spoke too soon. Tried to send my one son a BBM this morning and it never got delivered. Tried the other son and same thing. I'll have to troubleshoot at a later time, but it appears that BBM to iOS devices is not as reliable as on BlackBerry. If I can't rely on messages getting delivered reliably like I can for Blackberry to BlackBerry then BBMX is not going to be useful.
    Interesting. I had much the same experience with my sister. I was called a liar. I don't think these cross platform BBM's are routed through the same system. They may appear to be the same as Blackberry, but I don't think they are.
    10-24-13 10:45 PM
    Any news about bbm for wp8??
    And blackberryscoop(I.e. Blackberryleaks) Twitter account a genuine blackberry leaker or just some fake guy??
    I don't even care about that account anymore. If what they say is true then great. If not, whatever. I'm not spending any more time worrying about it.

As for WP8, I suspect they'll roll it out with the desktop version, which I hope is better than BlackBerry Link...

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 10:58 PM
    Yaaa that account tweeted that a native bbm app for wp8 and tablets and standalone bbm app for windows and mac is in work�� hope this is true cause the one which they demoed at asia jam requires BB device link to PC.
    10-25-13 12:39 AM
    Another NBA player endorses BBM, this time from what appears to be a Q10!

BBM4ALL is a GO!-img_00000484.png

Attachment 214139

Posted via CB10
    nemo7, OniBerry and southlander like this.
    10-25-13 09:31 AM
    Interesting. I had much the same experience with my sister. I was called a liar. I don't think these cross platform BBM's are routed through the same system. They may appear to be the same as Blackberry, but I don't think they are.
    I had to update the iPhone to 7.0.3, then delete the app and reinstall on my kids phones and it started working again. BlackBerry is going to have to keep up with iOS's faster pace with updates.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 02:34 PM
    NBA player #3 endorsing BBM in less than a week. Now, Michael Beasley isn't as high profile as LeBron or KD, or even Brandon Jennings, but BlackBerry should be paying attention to celebrities like this and capitalizing on the free publicity.

BBM4ALL is a GO!-img_00000492.png

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 12:37 AM
    I have to wait in line to use the software? No ******* way. Who thought up this ****? Clearly there is a problem with BlackBerry's system, for them to say "wait your turn and we tell you it's OK, to send a BlackBerry user a message." Wait, I can already do that today via SMS... Another #fail. Sorry but it is.
    A wait list is a common tactic when rolling out new services. Gmail used an invite system for a long time to limit things. Pinterest did a forced wait I think. Lots of other examples. Soft launches are actually very very common in many industries.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-28-13 01:26 AM
    I certainly wouldn't expect the cross platform users to share the same exact systems. The last thing BlackBerry would want is some massive BBM outage for BlackBerry users due to some issue with the iOS and or Android traffic.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-28-13 01:28 AM
209 ... 789