Hello everyone,
    I am new on crackberry.com and hope one of you will be able to help me. I have a Bold 9900 with the latest OS installed. I was able to use BBM voice in the past without any problems, but recently I seem to be having one specific problem that i can't figure out.
    I connect to wifi and wait for the little bubble to get green at that point I either make or receive a call from one of my contacts. The call connects and I am able to hear the person for 2-3 seconds. After that the person's voice cuts out but I have been told that they can hear me for approx 30 more seconds. At that point the call drops.
    Now the odd thing about this situation is that I always notice that my laptop loses its connection to the internet at the same time that the call drops. At 1st I thought I was crazy but I've experimented multiple times on different days at different times of the day, same result. But this does not happen with any other service like oovoo, skype, majicjack. They all work seamlessly.
    I have been keeping a close eye on my internet, my laptop never loses its connection to the internet. Also...I make sure I have a strong wifi signal (3-4 bars) whenever I try to make a BBM Voice call.
    Can someone please help me????
    All help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You
    Ali T.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-19-13 05:52 PM
    Welcome to the Forums. Did you forward the ports that BBM voice use?
    07-19-13 05:55 PM
    hi, thanks for the quik reply
    if u mean whether ive checked that ports are open, then the answer is yes, i the have been forwarded

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-19-13 06:05 PM