02-06-13 06:36 PM
31 12
tools
    You are losing a hopeless argument.
    I dont know why they champion another phone in a blackebrry forum and then try diss BB features like we aint gonna say nothing.Then some cry aggression/flaming/rude.It just baffles me right before launch as well smh.

Im lost out here.Im in the UK you cant get BBM without a data plan it is a data plan in itself.So this use over network means we wont be charged by some extra bill saying network service??

It will be huge if RIM has got networks to allow us voice call over network for free.
    01-27-13 10:21 AM
    OK here is my reasoning proof that BBM is not charged on my data plan.

As per Rogers agreement details blah blah blah:

Includes unlimited social networking on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace applications and unlimited instant messaging including BlackBerry Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk and Yahoo! Messenger applications (as developed by Research In Motion only) with a BlackBerry device on the Rogers network.

Now the question is:
    Is BBM Voice considered "Unlimited instant messaging including BlackBerry Messenger"? It is BBM but is not "exactly" instant messaging.

And let the conversations go on...... Is BBM and BBM Voice "free" or does it accumumlate in the data usage?
    01-28-13 06:56 PM
    I think Rogers will decide that for you. Or should I say against you?
    brian4591 likes this.
    01-28-13 09:29 PM
    I'm curious as to how much data the BBM Voice over Mobile network actually consumes. Unfortunately we don't have an App yet to monitor this, and my Carrier won't display my data usage just yet! Anyone got any ideas?

I called my friend in America on his 9900 from my Z10 a few days ago. Call quality on 3G was outstanding!
    02-06-13 03:31 PM
    Anyone got an update on this?
    02-06-13 03:54 PM
    If you sign up for certain plans with Rogers right now, unlimited BBM video chatting (and voice) is FREE for a year. If you DON'T take/have this promotion, BBM video/voice is measured as regular data and is charged against your data bucket. Remember, the BBM social plans were for the old BIS plans - everything has changed now.
    02-06-13 06:36 PM
31 12