If you want to get back your bbm with your own bbm id on your bb10 .. then
    First you have to download (bbm enterprise) from app store..
    Then you have to make an account with your original bbid.
    Then press on the switch button on your bb10.. you will see bbm is back where it belongs..
    I accidentally came up with it..

Posted via CB10
    09-30-17 06:08 PM
    But won't it be a new BBM Enterprise ID? and not the original consumer?
    Last edited by John Vieira; 09-30-17 at 06:53 PM.
    09-30-17 06:29 PM
    Thats The only way to switch back to bb10 with your own bbid..
    09-30-17 06:43 PM
    No Just your own bbid from The bbm what you want to get back from Android..
    09-30-17 06:55 PM
    If you want to get back your bbm with your own bbm id on your bb10 .. then
    First you have to download (bbm enterprise) from app store..
    Then you have to make an account with your original bbid.
    Then press on the switch button on your bb10.. you will see bbm is back where it belongs..
    I accidentally came up with it..

Posted via CB10
    OK I thought you meant from the BlackBerry world store ha ha.

OK I found bbm enterprise in the Google Play store and did what you said.
    It took a couple tries on my Passport but it worked.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 09-30-17 at 09:08 PM.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-30-17 07:43 PM
    Your welkom my frend

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 02:14 AM
    nice work around!!
    10-01-17 03:15 AM
    Hope the BBM enterprise guys in Canada don't throw a spanner in the works now lol.

Works as advertised. Thanks OP.
    10-01-17 01:55 PM
    Yeah no doubt. Usually when we find something good it gets squashed.

***Hammered out on my Precious (BlackBerry Passport) ***
    10-01-17 02:18 PM
    Hope the BBM enterprise guys in Canada don't throw a spanner in the works now lol.

Works as advertised. Thanks OP.
    That's what I say all time. BlackBerry is working like an intelligence agency there is no logic in their deeds even this “gap” en all the experts wining about why it wasn't possible to switch back. All Bul **** nothing more than propaganda.. but this works fine for now

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 02:44 PM
    Perfect, worked for me too. I had already disabled bbm on my priv, cos I'm not interested in Emtek's control of bbm.

But, my Classic reckoned that my bbm id was on the priv, so I had to go through your process.

I don't want emtek to have my bb id, so that's not a problem now
    Skidoo583 likes this.
    10-01-17 08:40 PM
    Nice solution!
    10-01-17 08:51 PM
    Excellent.

I suppose that I will just have to come up with another bbid for use one my keyone...

Posted via CB10
    10-01-17 09:27 PM
    This is a pretty cool hack, since it takes avantage of the upgrade path they created. So you’re combining the migration and upgrade paths.

I wonder if BB will shut it down. I suspect they will if people use this to hop back and forth or if people start complaining about contacts being out of sync as a result. But as long as not too many people do that, maybe they will let it slide. It’s easier/cheaper than them having to create a 2-way sync process.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-01-17 10:59 PM
    This is a pretty cool hack, since it takes avantage of the upgrade path they created. So you’re combining the migration and upgrade paths.

I wonder if BB will shut it down. I suspect they will if people use this to hop back and forth or if people start complaining about contacts being out of sync as a result. But as long as not too many people do that, maybe they will let it slide. It’s easier/cheaper than them having to create a 2-way sync process.
    Someone told me that they gonna do something about it..
    The thing is that that al lot of people who are pronunciation them self as experts of BlackBerry are just actors that only do what mr BlackBerry says them to do.. no body actually nows about the system..

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 05:04 AM
    Fantastic! It works! I also don't want to allow Emtek to use my BBID.
    10-03-17 04:52 PM
    Excellent.

I suppose that I will just have to come up with another bbid for use one my keyone...

Posted via CB10
    That's what I did. Then I created groups that included each of my contacts and my two BBIDs. Now I can switch between devices as needed without losing threads.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    10-03-17 04:58 PM
    I tried this and it worked! Thank you!!

 BlackBerry | CLASSIC
    10-04-17 09:02 AM
    Hey that's a really great tip! I haven't tried it but it's nice to know that there actually is a workaround for those that tried Android (or are trying it like me) and decide that they want to go back to BB10!
    10-04-17 03:15 PM
    That's what I did. Then I created groups that included each of my contacts and my two BBIDs. Now I can switch between devices as needed without losing threads.

That's a great idea thanks bud.

***Hammered out on my Precious (BlackBerry Passport) ***
    10-04-17 03:45 PM
    its like they are removing things from cb
    10-06-17 02:11 AM
    Someone told me that they gonna do something about it..
    The thing is that that al lot of people who are pronunciation them self as experts of BlackBerry are just actors that only do what mr BlackBerry says them to do.. no body actually nows about the system..

Posted via CB10
    Who told you and what were their sources?

I dont really understand what BB is going to lose by letting people use their bbid's which at one point ran on Android BBM.

Their official explanation doesnt make sense, because if we're going to log into a bb10 device with aformentioned kinda bbid, the traffic is seperated at device level and emtek doesnt get to count us as consumer bbm sub.

Just hope whatever change they do doesn't render bb10 devices unworkable in violation of their new bifurcated bbm t&c.
    10-06-17 05:28 AM
    Who told you and what were their sources?

I dont really understand what BB is going to lose by letting people use their bbid's which at one point ran on Android BBM.

Their official explanation doesnt make sense, because if we're going to log into a bb10 device with aformentioned kinda bbid, the traffic is seperated at device level and emtek doesnt get to count us as consumer bbm sub.

Just hope whatever change they do doesn't render bb10 devices unworkable in violation of their new bifurcated bbm t&c.
    I spend a lot of money on yearly base for Blackberrys becouse we use them for the mail. So our it supplier comes from Canada..
    The main issue is that BlackBerry is governed from totally different perspective then the consumers will.. that's why the explanation doesn't make any sense.. people who where giving the explanations are just explaining what they have to explain..
    No body nows what actually goes on..

Posted via CB10
    10-06-17 07:11 AM
    Good job... someone should tweet this out to the masses... :-)

•   BlackBerry... aBBan10ment is happening, or is it? ;-D   •
    10-06-17 09:36 AM

I tried this with my wife and my two phones but afterwards we realized that you don't get a "D" or "R" for delivered or read. My wife did not like the BBM Group thing for that reason and wanted to go back. She told me I need to pick a phone lol.

***Hammered out on my Precious Blackberry Passport ***
    10-09-17 07:40 AM
66 123