Hi Im new to the forums and had a question about BBM. I have been BBMing my friend overseas and I send him a message and the checkmark shows up but the little D doesn't sometimes. It takes about 5 minutes and it finally will. It doesn't show the little clock though so my messages are sending just not being delivered. We both tried connecting to wifi and that made them deliver alot better but some of mine just plain never delivered. They stuck at the check so i resent them and they delivered fine. Is there something I can do to fix this. 3 days ago we were BBMing fine both over 3G in the same places as to day with no problems whatsoever. Any suggestions? Thanks
    11-05-10 06:25 PM
    Ive had that happen to me before too. Does anyone know anything about this?
    11-06-10 08:58 AM
    Some of my messages have a little clock, what does it mean?
    11-06-10 09:33 AM
    Some of my messages have a little clock, what does it mean?
    The clock means the message hasn't sent usually because your not in service or its just delayed. Eventually it should change to the check mark. Then a D should show up meaning its delivered and a R meaning its been read.
    11-06-10 09:36 AM
    The clock means the message hasn't sent usually because your not in service or its just delayed. Eventually it should change to the check mark. Then a D should show up meaning its delivered and a R meaning its been read.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I had the clock there like forever.
    So there is no way to know if it went through or not?
    Service status shows it's connected
    11-06-10 09:50 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I had the clock there like forever.
    So there is no way to know if it went through or not?
    Service status shows it's connected
    No problem lol subscribed to the thread and my BB tells me as soon as something gets posted. The magic of BlackBerry haha. But yes you can tell if it goes through. If it stays at the clock it did not go through. The checkmark means you have sent it and the D means it has arrived. What me and the OP are wondering is why sometimes our BBMs get stuck at sent and the D never shows up. Ik personally when mine does that my friends never get them.
    11-06-10 09:56 AM
    No problem lol subscribed to the thread and my BB tells me as soon as something gets posted. The magic of BlackBerry haha. But yes you can tell if it goes through. If it stays at the clock it did not go through. The checkmark means you have sent it and the D means it has arrived. What me and the OP are wondering is why sometimes our BBMs get stuck at sent and the D never shows up. Ik personally when mine does that my friends never get them.
    Got it. Thanks for clarifying.
    11-09-10 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD