Seems BB and Nokia working toghter to preload BBM on selected markets

via BBM pre-installato sui Nokia X?

BBM provides a best-in-class mobile messaging platform with productivity, collaboration and community-building as cornerstones. We see great enthusiasm for the BBM experience around the globe and we are thrilled to work with Nokia to preload BBM on devices beginning with Nokia X in select markets. We welcome Nokia X users to the BBM community,� said David Proulx, Senior Director, BBM at BlackBerry
    02-25-14 06:27 AM
    I wouldn't hold my breath for this phone. Microsoft is probably going to kill it off.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk
    02-25-14 06:30 AM
    I wouldn't hold my breath for this phone. Microsoft is probably going to kill it off.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk
    Before Microsoft kills it off; I want to buy one and flash Android on it. Awesome phone for 100 Euro.

Now that I think about it, it's kind of the price point that Jakarta should be aiming for.
    02-25-14 06:33 AM
    I think in those countries, don't forget the markets the Nokia X-series is aimed for, BBM is still a quite potent IM plattform. Having it preloaded might really help BBM to improve in more users. I actually hope we'll also see it preloaded on some new Lumias later this summer, at least on new lower priced phones.

I am not sure if the Jakarta will be real competition for the the Nokia X or vice versa: The new Z3 is priced at the 200$ tag, the X devices are positioned on the 100$ mark. I think the Z3 is more a competition for the entry level Lumias and Android phones like the Moto G. The X more or less seems to be targeting the former Nokia Asha consumers, however it seems like the X can be called a full featured smartphone - even only a real entry-level one.

Double-typed and posted with a BlackBerry Q10.
    02-25-14 12:36 PM