Simply getting BBM delivered on other platforms???
    Should be an easy web app to be built for each platform to simply receive BBM's
    If I was a developer I'd give it a go.
    Sometimes my head is like an app generator, I should learn to develop.
    10-11-12 06:15 AM
    Simply getting BBM delivered on other platforms???
    Sometimes my head is like an app generator, I should learn to develop.
    I would use it I hear a lot of people complain about having lost all or most of their bbm contacts from people switching to different phones myself included so yeah I would definitely use something like that.
    10-11-12 08:36 AM
    Seriously?
    10-11-12 09:30 PM
    Get rid of a BBID and call it easy seems really optimistic ;-)
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    10-12-12 10:04 AM
    HAHAHAHAHA......oh smh, I needed a good belly laugh this morning.

@Dapper - Just install LiveProfile (BBM for non BB devices) it's like BBM Lite

If creating a BBM App was so easy, then it would already be out there and in use.
    raino likes this.
    10-12-12 10:09 AM
    I think putting BBM on other platforms would take away from what makes BBM so great! It's built into BB Phones and is very secure and efficient. Bringing it to other platforms would be complicated and almost be a step back because things would have to be taken out and changed in order for it to work on other platforms.. So that would just take away from the integrity of what makes BBM special.

If people want BBM, they need to use a BlackBerry! RIM probably wants to keep that quality and have that special advantage so that's why they are keeping it to themselves.
    sirfly2fly and anon(3896606) like this.
    10-12-12 10:21 AM
    I think the only way BBM appears on another manufacturers product, is if they license BB10. That would be fine with me. But not a stand alone BBM application. I agree, having BBM on iDroid devices, takes away from what makes my BlackBerry different.

Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
    10-12-12 12:14 PM
    hmmm last poster....that idea .... of havin like BB10 OS runnin on say a Motorola or Droid device...hmmm

the same way u can put Droid OS on so many diff phones,......
    10-12-12 02:30 PM
    I don't think BBM belongs on other platforms but if it was to happen I think they would have to leave many features out. Thorsten stated today that BBM was going to start having "enhanced communication activities". So potentially the BBM for ios and android will include money transfer,music sharing, dialed down bbm messaging and video chat. RIM already has the infrastructure in place to handle all of this and expand to all phones. They have great html5 to launch app simultaneously with all platforms including Windows.
    10-12-12 06:38 PM
    i don't really like bbm. probably cause i just don't have that many bbm contacts. on my android i had kik messenger and kakaotalk. loved them.

but i also found several places i could meet new contacts with the other messenger apps. i'm sure if i searched hard enough i could make new bbm friends. perhaps i would love it too if that ever happens.

i figure there aren't enough bb's out there in circulation these days in order to meet enough people for me to socialize an bbm. seems like i gotta meet about 50 new people to find even 1 to have a decent conversation with. ehhhh maybe it's just me.

sprint bold 9650 p.s. android sucks. lol
    10-12-12 07:24 PM