Suggestion by email/bbid is well and good, but if you are friends with someone you potentially want to have as a suggestion on BBM you are going to have their number. Conversely I generally don't have the email addresses that my friends associate with BBID.
    09-01-13 08:06 PM
    BBM sees more messages per day than iMessage...soooooo
    Yeah I'm gonna call "bullsh!t" right here.
    09-01-13 08:25 PM
    Yeah I'm gonna call "bullsh!t" right here.
    Do you want me to post the proof again or are you a big boy and able to fully read the thread?
    09-01-13 10:24 PM
    Do you want me to post the proof again or are you a big boy and able to fully read the thread?
    It looks like the "proof" is coming from a statement BlackBerry themselves made. An organization that has shown ineptitude with numbers before. Also...it just doesn't make any sense. How many iOS devices out there? All of them running iMessage? How many MORE since January? (When the first article published) how many BBRY subscribers dropped off since May?

It's just not believable to anyone with any grasp of third-grade arithmetic. Most BBRY users in North America have few, if any, BBM contacts remaining. At least, that's what you'd gather reading these forums.

I read the articles...the numbers just don't add up to me. That's all. You needn't get your knickers twisted.
    09-01-13 10:46 PM
    I am we'll aware of the usage stats, and I am also aware that this thread has failed to mention the 27 billion what's app messages a day. Which may or may not be fully true apparently, but still all this talk about messages per day is backyards thinking. Relevancey in the now is complacency.. BlackBerry needs to do anything and everything to make BBM the best most user friendly cross platform messenger of tomorrow. And yes that does mean making sure they have features that have made other messengers as popular as they are now. (As a side note: I feel as though comparing usage to iMessage is not a fair judgement. iPhone users don't always choose to iMessage it just happens when ever they text someone with iOS)
    09-02-13 09:59 AM
30 12