Anyone have a clue what "summer" means for BBM to go cross-platform? Just started worrying with Google announcing and then releasing the day of with hangouts and Apple surely will announce new features come their conference in a few weeks.

Also the longer BBerry waits, the more time you give WhatsApp, etc to come up with something new!
    05-18-13 07:37 PM
    The theory of Hangouts is cool, but my Chrome extension keeps crashing, Chrome has to be started for it to load up, and from what I'm reading all over xda, the Android Hangouts app is pretty seriously flawed... I may reload my Galaxy Nexus to check it out. I'm not sure if they're incompetent, or if there really is a problem.

As for the 'summer' release date, summer for 2013 is from June 21 - September 21. Expect it sometime between those dates.
    Bballbenb likes this.
    05-18-13 07:52 PM
    And there I thought you were looking for a date, haha
    Bballbenb likes this.
    05-18-13 08:00 PM
    haha i can see how it looked that way but nope! Just curious does BBM have SMS or will it?
    05-18-13 08:03 PM
    haha i can see how it looked that way but nope! Just curious does BBM have SMS or will it?
    It did on the legacy devices, but I'm not actually sure about on BB10. Someone else will have to chime in on that one
    05-18-13 08:15 PM