I am using BBM on my iPhone 5S and I am extremely happy so far. It allowed me to reconnect with my BBM Groups and contacts.

I understand that some of the features are not there just yet, but this is a great start and folks like me and my former and current Blackberry contacts are allowed to connect.

My hats off to the software folks at Blackberry for coming up with a great app. I know myself and others have been critical of Blackberry the past few months, but I felt credit needs to be given to the folks who worked so hard to get this app to the marketplace. My hats off to the chefs, great job.

Sent using the CB app from my iPhone 5
    11-08-13 05:22 PM
    Thank you on behalf of the Crackberrians for your kind words! We are glad you are using BBM and are enjoying its many benefits!! BBM will continue to improve so hold on to your hat!
    11-08-13 05:27 PM
    Now it needs to be brought to Windows Phone. Not sure what I'll do this winter without any golf talk, Ron

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
    11-08-13 08:08 PM
    https://twitter.com/BBM

‪#BBM4ALL Tour has launched in ‪#MIAMI! You can find us on Lincoln in ‪#SouthBeach today, come on by!

BBM Cross Platform-byj7jy6cmaahtdr.jpg
    11-08-13 10:00 PM
    Hey ‪#LA! Keep an eye out for our ‪#BBM4ALL Tour coming soon to a location near you. Stay tuned for more info!

BBM Cross Platform-byfiqe-cyaayf-2.jpg
    11-08-13 10:01 PM
    Now it needs to be brought to Windows Phone. Not sure what I'll do this winter without any golf talk, Ron

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
    Aaron

Miss ya on the golf talk group. I really hope they get BBM app to the Windows platform soon my friend. 😊

Sent using the CB app from my iPhone 5
    11-09-13 03:28 AM