Hi, I have a question about BBM and what happens to the conversation when you get deleted by someone.

If you add someone on BBM, have a conversation with them and then after a couple weeks or so, you get deleted by that contact, does the conversation get deleted on both ends?

I understand that if you get deleted by someone, then both of you lose each other in the contact list. But what happens to the conversation? Does the conversation get deleted and removed on both ends? Or just on one side? Or on neither end (conversation stays on both sides)?
    06-07-13 10:00 PM
    Hi, I have a question about BBM and what happens to the conversation when you get deleted by someone.

If you add someone on BBM, have a conversation with them and then after a couple weeks or so, you get deleted by that contact, does the conversation get deleted on both ends?

I understand that if you get deleted by someone, then both of you lose each other in the contact list. But what happens to the conversation? Does the conversation get deleted and removed on both ends? Or just on one side? Or on neither end (conversation stays on both sides)?
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry!
    When you delete a contact the conversation disappears from both ends (if it was open at the time).
    And the names disappear from the contacts lists. There you have it.

Hope you will become an active member here and continue to post your experiences and questions!!!
    Welcome again!!
    06-08-13 09:12 AM