Never is a long time...just sayin.

Z30 - Das Phone.
    02-23-14 04:55 PM
    Never. Not going to ever be big. Never. BlackBerry needs to stop inventing stuff like Channels. The world does not care.
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-23-14 05:37 PM
    Never. Not going to ever be big. Never. BlackBerry needs to stop inventing stuff like Channels. The world does not care.
    Stop this never nonsense, or you'll be band from this forum quicker than you think. Don't need to add to thus crappie negativity about BlackBerry! Specifically from someone such as yourself. Enough is enough! Got it num n***s

Posted via swift BlackBerry Z30!
    02-23-14 05:50 PM
    Stop this never nonsense, or you'll be band from this forum quicker than you think. Don't need to add to thus crappie negativity about BlackBerry! Specifically from someone such as yourself. Enough is enough! Got it num n***s

Sorry, but I am entitled to my opinion that Channels is NEVER going to be popular. Face reality... the world does not care.

P.S. Do not threaten to ban me. You are not a Mod, and you have NO authority.
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-23-14 05:53 PM
    Well that escalated quickly

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 06:14 PM
    Why, am I banned yet???? HAHAHAHA!!
    02-23-14 06:15 PM
    Not that I know of. I posted mine as humor however I was unaware that you replied 25 mins before me.

I guess that I need to learn how to scroll all the way down

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 06:23 PM
    Why, am I banned yet???? HAHAHAHA!!
    Enough with the sass, it has nothing to do with the thread.
    In fact, no one cares about whatever type of vendetta you have against whomever. So how about we continue the actual topic of discussion here?
    02-23-14 06:24 PM
    Next, we should go get on Daniel Rubino and investigate why he is not using Skype and Windows Live Groups as his main form of propagation.

While we're at it, we can ask JC why he doesn't use Channels as his main outlet.

Bless Kevin's heart... he is a patient man LOL.
    02-23-14 06:30 PM

She's actually one of the more outspoken BBRY advocates.

Try not to get so bothered by opinions. They don't always tell the whole story. Saying Channels is a niche product is not necessarily negative.
    02-23-14 06:34 PM
    Next, we should go get on Daniel Rubino and investigate why he is not using Skype and Windows Live Groups as his main form of propagation.

While we're at it, we can ask JC why he doesn't use Channels as his main outlet.

Bless Kevin's heart... he is a patient man LOL.
    You really don't get it, do you? Why even bother. What's Crackberry's business model? Don't compare apples and oranges.
    02-23-14 06:41 PM
    You really don't get it, do you? Why even bother. What's Crackberry's business model? Don't compare apples and oranges.
    Allow me to laugh with you, and learn at your feet.

I think Crackberry did the right thing to assuage the feelings of those that were emotionally hurt by the original listing. It's good PR, and I don't think it hurts to add anoher means of communication.

But, overall, using/not using Channels won't hurt CB in the long run. I doubt using Channels efficiently increases CB's reach at this point, and might not even be worth it in raw ROI terms. CB won't be responsible for the adoption of Channels. One needs to look towards Waterloo for that.

It's hilarious that some of y'all expect CB to do things with Channels that BBRY won't do itself; especially funny since this domain is still available to be bought.

LOL.
    02-23-14 06:51 PM
    Kevin's #1 means of communicating BlackBerry news will ALWAYS be CrackBerry.com

All other means are secondary to this website. Not everyone will follow his twitter, Instagram, Google+ or Channel. But maybe after MWC is over, he can use his twitter, Google+ and Instagram to remind people that Channels still exists. If they have BBM, of course.
    02-24-14 11:29 AM
    Allow me to laugh with you, and learn at your feet.

I think Crackberry did the right thing to assuage the feelings of those that were emotionally hurt by the original listing. It's good PR, and I don't think it hurts to add anoher means of communication.

But, overall, using/not using Channels won't hurt CB in the long run. I doubt using Channels efficiently increases CB's reach at this point, and might not even be worth it in raw ROI terms. CB won't be responsible for the adoption of Channels. One needs to look towards Waterloo for that.

It's hilarious that some of y'all expect CB to do things with Channels that BBRY won't do itself; especially funny since this domain is still available to be bought.

LOL.
    I really don't think anybody in their right frame of mind would expect CB to do things with Channels that BBRY won't do itself, unless those persons have been smoking something. There is a saying "YOU SCRATCH MY BACK, I SCRATCH YOUR BACK", or otherwise "ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER". All that's is or was expected from CB is to give BBM Channel a "PLUG IN" or "SHOUT OUT". By listing BBM Channel with the other mentioned means of communication, CB would have in effect "scratched BlackBerry's back". And guess what? It would have not cost CB a dime or loss of followers or members. IMHO, it is just simple common sense. CB & BlackBerry have an informal symbiotic relationship and so both parties can't pretend that each don't exist.
    Last edited by wincyUt; 02-24-14 at 01:36 PM.
    bbmtna likes this.
    02-24-14 12:25 PM
    Kevin's #1 means of communicating BlackBerry news will ALWAYS be CrackBerry.com

All other means are secondary to this website. Not everyone will follow his twitter, Instagram, Google+ or Channel. But maybe after MWC is over, he can use his twitter, Google+ and Instagram to remind people that Channels still exists. If they have BBM, of course.
    Quite agreed but giving BBM Channels the "plug in" by listing it alongside Twitter etc won't cost CB anything. CB could have only done so as a subliminal ploy, with no actual intentions of very actively using Channels as a primary means of communication. It's just a politically correct thing to do in my opinion.
    02-24-14 12:33 PM
    Just noticed that @crackberry twitter account is just over 126k followers and crackberry channel has over 109k subs.

Not bad for a new service.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 01:16 AM
    Just noticed that @crackberry twitter account is just over 126k followers and crackberry channel has over 109k subs.

Not bad for a new service.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for that info. I'm just curious how long it CB to build up 126K Twitter followers.
    02-25-14 12:13 PM
42 12