Hello,

Thank you for using BlackBerry Messenger. To help prevent unauthorized use of this email address, we need to confirm its ownership. Please turn on your BlackBerry and allow it to receive this email. The email will be automatically processed by BlackBerry Messenger. Please do not delete this email.

If you do not use BlackBerry Messenger, you can ignore this email.

is anyone still getting this? and if so how do you stop it?
    07-26-09 11:30 AM
    07-26-09 12:15 PM
    I got that E-mail too.
    07-26-09 12:17 PM
    Here is my take on it. The native BBM reads and processes these emails. Since BBM5 is currently unreleased, it doesn't need to process these emails since the only people supposed to be using it should already have confirmed email addersses, so that is why they aren't being deleted.
    07-31-09 01:04 PM
    Okay. I keep getting these every time I restart my BB. I'm having a small issue with BBM5. For some reason my Chats close and all I see is my Contacts. Normally when having a conversation, the chats are on top. If BBM5 is not released yet, then why did Desktop Manager advise me there was an upgrade to BBM then? I didn't download BBM5 OTA but from DM. This is weird. I did what the email said but I don't see any changes or differences.
    08-02-09 01:33 PM
    I only got the e-mail the first time I installed it and I never got it again. This was the case for my 8900 and 9000.
    08-02-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD