Even though BBM has been rolled out worldwide and it is indeed a very good platform, i think they need to improve some items sooner rather than later.
    i also use Whatsapp and with that you can now send more than one picture per post, something BBM could copy and why on BBM when you send a picture (along with text) which is better than whatsapp why cant you see the picture?
    11-08-13 11:37 AM
    Even though BBM has been rolled out worldwide and it is indeed a very good platform, i think they need to improve some items sooner rather than later.
    i also use Whatsapp and with that you can now send more than one picture per post, something BBM could copy and why on BBM when you send a picture (along with text) which is better than whatsapp why cant you see the picture?
    It's like most software out of BlackBerry... BB10, BES10 and now BBMX. They are not finished products with all of the features that are available in other competing software. And the lack of features is KILLING them. We all want them to hurry up and add key features, and I imagine that BlackBerry would like to do it. But wanting a thing to be done is not the same as having the ability to do a thing.
    11-08-13 11:42 AM
    The multiple pictures per message issue has been heavily discussed in several other threads. The idea behind sending one per message is that you get each individual image as fast as possible (instead of having to wait for all the images).

I'm not sure why you can't see the image after you send it... did you try tapping on the thumbnail to expand it?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 11:48 AM