I was an iPhone user for the last 2 years but after using the 9700 for the past month, I dont know if I can ever go back. The Berry keyboard is just so incredible... I understand the Crackberry addiction. The phone is so easy to use and message with... you just cant stop.
    12-13-09 09:05 AM
    I agree it's awesome, I quite often find myself writing 600 character SMS messages because I don't realise I've typed so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 09:14 AM
    I was an iPhone user for the last 2 years but after using the 9700 for the past month, I dont know if I can ever go back. The Berry keyboard is just so incredible... I understand the Crackberry addiction. The phone is so easy to use and message with... you just cant stop.
    welcome to the world of BB.
    12-13-09 12:07 PM
    yes welcome to the word of the best mobile devices worldwide...they are THE original QWERTY key board...of course you will love it!
    12-13-09 12:55 PM

12-13-09 01:01 PM
    I second that. Just bought my wifey an iPhone. Took me so long to fill up the online regn for iStore that it timed out - twice! I was thinking of switching but that made me stay put. Been using keyboard devices for the past half a decade & don't think I can switch to a onscreen keyboard. Gosh. The torture.

12-13-09 01:02 PM
    Could not agree more. Once I start writing I cant stop myself. Chat/email etc I love the BB keyboard
    12-13-09 01:56 PM
    Same here, just switched from iphone. Ive had my 9700 for a few days and while i love it, the keyboard is taking some getting used to although i can feel the potential in it. My friend has a 9000 and I can alreayd type better on his, which is making me thinkg maybe I should trade my 9700 in for a 9000.
    12-13-09 02:03 PM
    Same here, just switched from iphone. Ive had my 9700 for a few days and while i love it, the keyboard is taking some getting used to although i can feel the potential in it. My friend has a 9000 and I can alreayd type better on his, which is making me thinkg maybe I should trade my 9700 in for a 9000.
    Don't worry, you'll get used to the smaller keyboard as your muscle mass memory adapts to the slightly smaller format. The more you use it, the easier it becomes.

12-13-09 02:37 PM
    Have to agree... The bb keyboard is awesome. - have the 9000 and honsetly believe that its the best keyboard that I have ever used. Personally, used the 8700, 8300, 8310 and now the 9000. Love the 9000's keyboard.

12-13-09 02:56 PM
    I love it too. Can't beat a good keyboard to type with. I was a little iffy w/ my old Pearl keyboard, but the Tour has a real good one.
    12-13-09 04:35 PM
    I used to have an Iphone as well, but I enjoy the BlackBerry messaging experience better. I actually was able to type faster on the Iphone, but when it comes to all around messaging, BlackBerrys are better in my opinion. One of the frustrating messaging features on the iphone was the email. If you had multiple accounts, you had to back out of each one to go to the next. With the BlackBerry, you can put all of your messages in one spot.
    12-16-09 04:04 PM
    I'm ready to upgrade from the Pearl to a full keyboard but I have used the full qwerty and agree that it's the way to go.

I have no qualms with the iPhone except for the "keyboard"
    12-16-09 04:37 PM
    Yea its pretty awesome. Before my blackberry I had a samsung rant. The qwerty key was good but it was not as good as the keyboard on blackberries.

12-16-09 07:23 PM
    I have an iTouch as well as my BB. Had my iTouch first and found typing "okay" - not terrible, but didn't enjoy long emails or posts. However, now I have a BB - when I am on it I can type so much and it doesn't seem like much of a slog or anything. Actually quite enjoyable.

12-16-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD