I have an employee that has a BB7130e that is not syncing with his desktop. The wireless reconcile is enabled but not syncing. Able to get email from outside and once in a while from internal email here at work. No other BB users on the network don't have this problem. Anytime when wireless reconcile is not working it will affect all users on the BB enterprise server in the past. We are on a BB Enterprise Server w/Exchange 2003 server setup. I have stopped/restarted services on the Enterprise Server and rebooted the mainserver several times. Also, have pulled the battery from handheld and reboot device with no resolve. Any suggestions?
    11-29-07 10:34 AM
    I have an employee that has a BB7130e that is not syncing with his desktop. The wireless reconcile is enabled but not syncing. Able to get email from outside and once in a while from internal email here at work. No other BB users on the network don't have this problem. Anytime when wireless reconcile is not working it will affect all users on the BB enterprise server in the past. We are on a BB Enterprise Server w/Exchange 2003 server setup. I have stopped/restarted services on the Enterprise Server and rebooted the mainserver several times. Also, have pulled the battery from handheld and reboot device with no resolve. Any suggestions?
    Have you tried resending the service books from the BES server?
    11-29-07 10:37 AM
    Resent Service Books - Still no change.
    11-29-07 11:53 AM
    At times the BES activation on the device doesnt activate properly but it will say Activation Completed Successfully. Try wiping the handheld and re-activating the device again.

Note: If you gonna try the suggestion above and I am assuming you will make a backup of his existing data on the device before trying it. Just do not restore the whole contents back once the device is successfully activated, the existing problem will pop back again. Happened to my collegue...
    11-29-07 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD