I was listening to music on my Torch 9850 while conducting a universal search for a TED video. I found the video, but was going to wait for the music to stop before watching the video. Instead of switching apps, I accidentally tapped the YouTube video.

I was besides myself when I heard the music STILL playing from the music player while the TED video loaded, buffered and played!

You can do the same with Pandora and YouTube, the music player and Pandora, and Pandora and YouTube.

What's more, you can even set different volume levels for simultaneously playing content!

Can Siri do that? I love apples, they are produce, but are they productive?
    10-18-11 12:38 AM
    I took it a step further. I'm playing music using the music player, music from Pandora, AND watching high-quality video from YouTube all at the same time. NO PROBLEMS!
    10-18-11 12:40 AM
    Any blackberrry can do that, not just OS7

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 03:02 AM
    no,I remember my old bb will stop music player if i streaming video on youtube and continue to play when video is stopp,but on os7 it will play both at the same time
    10-18-11 03:45 AM
    no,I remember my old bb will stop music player if i streaming video on youtube and continue to play when video is stopp,but on os7 it will play both at the same time
    Well, my 9700 could do it on OS5 and OS6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 03:47 AM
    Is that such a good thing? I'd rather have my music pause while I play a YouTube... I appreciate multitasking, but there are some ways where I'd rather have is do single actions.
    10-18-11 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD