Which one will be the best for business and/or personal?? SETTINGS WISE
    12-16-12 04:06 PM
    The answer is obvious, BB10 for many reasons. Pertaining to your direct question the BB10 has BALANCE so you can switch between " business and personal" on the fly. That's two phones for the price of one!
    Which one will be the best for business and/or personal?? SETTINGS WISE
    12-16-12 04:20 PM
    i remember on the first blackberry i had which id like a lot for its settings tone but the screen was movable which became very dusty under and after one year use the screen finally broke down..now that the new bb10 seems not to have a movable screen that is very good as long as it is dust proof..now i am waiting to see the settings set-up..
    12-16-12 04:32 PM
    it would be nice to have the options of transferring files in and out easily between comp and phone..as well to be transfert some movie into it via computer
    12-16-12 04:35 PM
    After the release we may find out....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-16-12 04:41 PM
    yah can't wait
    12-16-12 04:42 PM
    Since I have a Wp8 device (Tennis ball coloured HTC 8X) and BB bold. (9900) I think Wp8 is for those people who want to be kept close to your family. and it's start screen it Personal to the core. I also Love the Office integration. it lets me edit docs while I'm on the go. But it also has the business features that you'll normally see on a Win 8 PC. What I have seen so far for BB10 I think it's more the business side of things. it has good features and it's interactive. But sometimes I don't really like moving my thumb side to side often. on Win 8 it's ok.

I'll recommend Wp8 for those who want to have Office on the go an have some PC business features. and Something that just works

and BB10 for advanced people.
    12-16-12 05:17 PM
    Since I have a Wp8 device (Tennis ball coloured HTC 8X) and BB bold. (9900) I think Wp8 is for those people who want to be kept close to your family. and it's start screen it Personal to the core. I also Love the Office integration. it lets me edit docs while I'm on the go. But it also has the business features that you'll normally see on a Win 8 PC. What I have seen so far for BB10 I think it's more the business side of things. it has good features and it's interactive. But sometimes I don't really like moving my thumb side to side often. on Win 8 it's ok.

I'll recommend Wp8 for those who want to have Office on the go an have some PC business features. and Something that just works

and BB10 for advanced people.
    I heard that wp8 doesn't have reminder tones for when an e-mail,sms come..so that is not too good when you are waiting news for a contract or one of your member family wants to let you know something that need an answer...of course they can called but if you don't hear it right away than you probably miss on that...don't you think??
    12-16-12 05:32 PM
    Yes it does. when you get an email you get a notification on top of the screen and a sound of a text or email coming in.
    12-17-12 12:18 AM