isheep! Ive never heard that one! have i been under a rock?!! lol!! LOVE it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    As we're throwing around names I hear RIMbeciles is gaining popularity.
    kbz1960 and Premium1 like this.
    05-09-12 08:37 PM
    As we're throwing around names I hear RIMbeciles is gaining popularity.
    i cant even hate... thats a good one too lol. oh these kids and their clever slang haha

05-09-12 08:42 PM
    So no one wants a current bb because it will be outdated but everyone wants outdated androids?

Actually I was making a point to the isheep in the thread. Goes for any tech, the day you buy it, it is outdated already or will be soon. So yeah go ahead and call me/us all blacksheep with no i.
    Noone wants a current bb because in laymans terms in just doesn't have the appeal that androids and the iphone has. Majority of unknowing consumers buy what they see their friends with or advertised. Nobody wants to be the person with a bb around all the iphones and android devices you see each and everyday. It used to be the opposite with everyone wanting a bb, that's not the case anymore.
    05-09-12 09:48 PM
    isheep! Ive never heard that one! have i been under a rock?!! lol!! LOVE it!

Samsung Galaxy S III Teaser Ad Hints That iPhone Users Are Sheep | WebProNews
    05-09-12 09:49 PM

nice! i like it!

05-09-12 09:54 PM
    Noone wants a current bb because in laymans terms in just doesn't have the appeal that androids and the iphone has. Majority of unknowing consumers buy what they see their friends with or advertised. Nobody wants to be the person with a bb around all the iphones and android devices you see each and everyday. It used to be the opposite with everyone wanting a bb, that's not the case anymore.
    77 millions and growing have a current BB, that's hardly "nobody".
    Yoox_II likes this.
    05-10-12 12:08 AM
    So no one wants a current bb because it will be outdated but everyone wants outdated androids?

Actually I was making a point to the isheep in the thread. Goes for any tech, the day you buy it, it is outdated already or will be soon. So yeah go ahead and call me/us all blacksheep with no i.
    There is a difference between "outdated" specs and "outdated" functionality. Androids may become "outdated" due to a new, higher spec-ed phone coming to market. However, the phone that they use is still fully functional.

Most BlackBerries have been "outdated" not only because of specs, but also because of the lack of functionality that droves of users today demand. This is the singular reason why RIM is moving to BB10, and why the first BB10 phone will be a slab of glass.
    Premium1 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    05-10-12 05:54 AM
    So glad we have tons of iPhone and Android users on Crackberry to tell us why we shouldn't own a Blackberry device and why they are inferior on a daily basis. We Blackberry users would be lost without them.
    05-10-12 06:05 AM
    So glad we have tons of iPhone and Android users on Crackberry to tell us why we shouldn't own a Blackberry device and why they are inferior on a daily basis. We Blackberry users would be lost without them.

icrackdroidberry.com

05-10-12 09:46 AM
    77 millions and growing have a current BB, that's hardly "nobody".
    Go around and count how many people you see with a bb and then count how many you see with other phones and you will see bb is heavily outnumbered. Maybe this will change with bb10 and I hope it does as I used to use bb and liked the phones just the software was lacking, and hopefully bb10 can fill that gap between software and hardware.
    05-10-12 11:03 AM
    I don't think anyone is saying why you shouldn't own a bb although the current OS is inferior compared to the other "big 3 OS's( wp, ios, android)
    05-10-12 11:05 AM
    Go around and count how many people you see with a bb and then count how many you see with other phones and you will see bb is heavily outnumbered. Maybe this will change with bb10 and I hope it does as I used to use bb and liked the phones just the software was lacking, and hopefully bb10 can fill that gap between software and hardware.
    Not in UK, all you see is BBs. But the point was how is 77 milions and growing "no one"
    05-10-12 11:06 AM
    Not in UK, all you see is BBs. But the point was how is 77 milions and growing "no one"
    Well I consider no one, as seeing hundreds of different people each and everyday through my job and none having a bb. It is still the fact that especially here in the U.S. there is little to no advertising and people go for the iphones and androids over bb's.
    05-10-12 12:22 PM
    ooooo, I'm a nobody....cool...

My iPhone and my Skyrocket and my Atrix are at home and I'm using my lowly 9370 *by choice.*

I'm such an idiotic nobody...
    05-10-12 12:25 PM
    This is what you guys sound like to me....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04&feature=related[/YT]
    howarmat and kbz1960 like this.
    05-10-12 12:28 PM
    I did that. Everyone has a Blackberry. Whats funny is that not a single person has an iPhone.

Oh wait ...you meant taking a head count in USA. Sorry, I counted people in India.
    05-10-12 12:30 PM
    This is what you guys sound like to me....
    great video, thank you.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-10-12 12:44 PM
    BB10 beating android???

BB10 won't even beat ios so how in the world will it overtake android? Ios can't even overtake android. What kinda twilight zone thread is this? We could at least try to keep our optimism in the ballpark of reality at least.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    Premium1 likes this.
    05-10-12 03:55 PM
    BB10 beating android???

BB10 won't even beat ios so how in the world will it overtake android? Ios can't even overtake android. What kinda twilight zone thread is this? We could at least try to keep our optimism in the ballpark of reality at least.

For the 10th time, that is just an opinion. This thread is not in a "twilight zone", it is all just opinions okay? That's why I started this thread, to hear OPINIONS not useless remarks like yours. Feel free to express your opinion but not your insults.
    05-10-12 03:59 PM
    Aren't people suppose to dream big? But yeah who cares if they beat anyone. I only care that they stay in the game and viable.
    05-10-12 03:59 PM
    yup. as long as RIM is in business, I will use a bb.

05-10-12 04:12 PM
    That was my opinion. The twilight zone is awesome. Don't be offended by the twilight zone.

Opinions & speculation is fun. After all you did say "bb10 WILL beat android". I'm just critiquing your opinion.

Premium1 likes this.
    05-10-12 04:16 PM
    great video, thank you.
    It was a lighthearted attempt to get the thread back on the rails, BUT it looks like that's just not possible. No offense was intended, it was lighthearted.
    05-11-12 10:00 AM
    Posting in a manner that wont get called out for trolling and wont lead to me being banned. Here goes nothing!

While I am in business myself, I understand how difficult it is to succeed, and I understand the importance of customer service which leads to return business. My original posts which were probably year or so ago were based off of poor experience with blackberry. My cousin just said moments ago, he is pissed, and he wont buy one again. The sad thing is that bb10 maybe amazing or it maybe more of the same old. Not sure many will jump at it. I originally went with it cause, it seemed like a legit business phone, and it was the best on the market at the time. Times have changed, no innovation, creativity or anything has been brought to the table while, other companies are delivering.

If london was available today, it could be something I would take into consideration especially with the S4 chip being assumed for the S3 instead of the quad core chip. Seems like a knock off to me when the selling point is quad core to begin with or so I would believe.

To win back customers, the price of the phones need to be adjusted, and more realistic. The current phones are less then spectacular and priced higher then the galaxy and other androids with higher and better specs. I fail to comprehend this but, its likely why they are in the position they are. bbm was not enough to keep me. London best be something fierce to even get me to consider it again.
    Premium1 likes this.
    05-11-12 01:09 PM
    To win back customers, the price of the phones need to be adjusted, and more realistic. The current phones are less then spectacular and priced higher then the galaxy and other androids with higher and better specs. I fail to comprehend this but, its likely why they are in the position they are.

I'm with you on this. My 9900 was going for $555 at wholesale. That is bananas! They are going to have to offer a great price, or a GENEROUS trade-in program for us faithful BB users.

05-11-12 02:32 PM
271 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD