My fiance showed me a tweet this morning from the Blackberry team, put up 23 hours ago.

"#BlackBerry10 to come to @VZWnews, @TMobile, @ATT, AND @sprint in the coming weeks! Learn more: Buy BlackBerry Z10 - Order BlackBerry Smartphones Online - US ^MM"

You guys think it's to just keep interest up, or could things possibly be moving along a little faster? Obviously I know what we're hoping for!!
    02-03-13 11:35 AM
    "Next few weeks", "soon", "this year", "shortly". Welcome to the world of Blackberry
    Rello and rnhld like this.
    02-03-13 11:41 AM
    My fiance showed me a tweet this morning from the Blackberry team, put up 23 hours ago.

"#BlackBerry10 to come to @VZWnews, @TMobile, @ATT, AND @sprint in the coming weeks! Learn more: Buy BlackBerry Z10 - Order BlackBerry Smartphones Online - US ^MM"

You guys think it's to just keep interest up, or could things possibly be moving along a little faster? Obviously I know what we're hoping for!!

next few weeks equals march
    no way around that math until you hear Bberry specify Feb
    02-03-13 11:59 AM
    Pfffft! No Sprint option on that page.
    02-03-13 12:01 PM
    I've asked my AT&T rep if they have heard anything regarding a release date and they said AT&T is tight lipped...they were at a training session this week for the Z10 put on by BlackBerry and there was no mention of a firm date either...just sometime in March. Oh well...

Bob
    02-03-13 01:05 PM
    I will be so excited when I can buy the Z10 in the US. The more videos I watch of the Z10, the more I realize how beautiful and powerful this phone is. At first I just liked the UI, icons, and UX, but the more I watch videos of the Z10 being compared to other phones, the more I notice how much this phone kicks a$$. And now I'm really loving the UI, icons and UX.
    02-03-13 01:35 PM
    I've asked my AT&T rep if they have heard anything regarding a release date and they said AT&T is tight lipped...they were at a training session this week for the Z10 put on by BlackBerry and there was no mention of a firm date either...just sometime in March. Oh well...

Bob
    That's good news. I've been told that training starts a week or two before release so....who knows?
    02-03-13 01:41 PM
    That's good news. I've been told that training starts a week or two before release so....who knows?
    Doubt it. Blackberry wouldn't have bluffed on something that big. At this point they don't have anymore time for these kind of games. Its full systems go
    02-03-13 02:09 PM
    "Next few weeks", "soon", "this year", "shortly". Welcome to the world of Blackberry
    Some people here obviously aren't familiar with BB terminology are they lol

P.S. To others that don't know, the time frame BB gives never means what u actually read lol. Thor said middle of March, so accept that and u won't be disappointed
    02-03-13 02:14 PM
    Few weeks = 3 weeks, supposedly when pre-orders are SUPPOSED to begin (for ATT anyways) according to the kind lady I spoke with at ATT.
    02-03-13 02:20 PM
    ^^^ I haven't heard anything from my rep at AT&T about pre-orders being taken anytime soon if at all. All AT&T has said is they will be selling the new BB10 devices and you can register your email address to be updated when they will be available. My rep has not been able to get any information from corporate regarding the new BB10 devices. I think these customer service rep's just make stuff up to appease the caller to make them feel better.

Bob
    02-03-13 03:07 PM
    I talked to Paulette who called a corporate store near me who said they'll be getting the Z10s in March (didn't specify when), but said pre-orders would probably open up a week or so beforehand. Q10 is coming in April they said. She said in their system it just says "Coming Soon" which may be what people are hearing because none of them called a corporate store.
    02-03-13 03:09 PM
    ^^^I don't know where you are located, but in this region no information is being passed on from the AT&T corporate retail stores. Perhaps they aren't as tight lipped in your area...dunno. Regardless, sometime in March is what all the indicators point to which does suck for us. So there isn't a damn thing we can do but wait it out.

Bob
    02-03-13 03:21 PM