Did anyone notice that in contacts there is BBM Video & PB Video?

If BB10 was coming to the PB in the next lil while there would be no need for a PB Video contact spot. Lets hope it's here by May.

Also, although they showed off the Q10 they didn't mention it's release date. Didn't they originally say they would be announcing the release date of BOTH models? I've been getting more & more worried about the QWERTY vs over the last 2 months. In Dec the QWERTY Beta SDK release was delayed, & then we were told that Devs would be getting Dev Alpha C's in March. That made me wonder, why bother with Dev Alpha C’s if a Retail QWERTY device has already been released. I guess today confirmed my fears
    I was originally planning on waiting the extra few weeks & comparing the 2 models B4 I got my new BB.....Guess I have no choice now, I hope that BB10 Virtual keyboard is a good as my 9900's..........
    Last edited by BBPandy; 01-30-13 at 11:47 AM.
    01-30-13 10:42 AM
    I actually took it as a good sign that PlayBook Video was a menu option. That means the Z10 can video chat with the PlayBook right now, without having to wait for the PlayBook to get BB10.

I'm curious if the PlayBook now will see Z10 users as online in the video chat app.
    01-31-13 07:34 AM
    I don't think there was a "delay" per se...we never had a solid date given to us, so it will be here when it gets here.

I did notice in Simon's second look at the Q10 video the rep said something about April. I'd leave it at that.
    01-31-13 08:09 AM