I would love to see a Holiday bundle special ... discount when purchasing both a BB10 cell phone along with the BB10 Playbook that is predicted to come out Q3. If the BB10 cell phones end up with excellent reviews and support (which I have no doubt that they will), by Holiday season those who were waiting it out should have been won over by then and a discounted bundle could be VERY appealing and an excellent marketing strategy! I can honestly say I would buy it in a heartbeat !!

Of course this is strictly my own opinion. I would love to know others opinions on this concept!
    10-10-12 01:27 PM
    No because I don't need to step down to a 32 playBook from my 64. Someone may want to though.
    10-10-12 01:32 PM
    Not without the serious holes in the Playbook's functionality being fixed ( i.e. Netflix, Hulu & Skype )....
    ...With the Bridge feature ( which is excellent BTW ) the above is the ONLY reason the Playbook isn't selling current BB phones.
    ...RIM needs to get it's house in order as far as that goes then the devices will be able to "sell themselves" easily.
    10-10-12 01:45 PM
    I don't think they any pb inventory left, and to mfg more to sell at a loss, doesn't make any sense.
    10-10-12 02:12 PM
    Blackberry has a playbook on their roadmap scheduled for 2013Q3.
    10-10-12 02:36 PM
    Generally speaking I thought this COULD be a good marketing strategy attract NON-Berry clients or to attract people to return who had left to other platforms. I wouldn't expect those who already have BB10 phones, and/or playbooks to buy more. This would be in an effort to regain some of the lost marketshare or add new customers.

I thought it was a good idea ... I guess it's just m then. LOL!
    10-10-12 02:40 PM
    It is a good idea actually, had they kept a significant amount of old PlayBook inventory. However, I am pretty sure they don't have anything left to give and launching the next gen PlayBook in that way would be a mistake.
    10-10-12 03:25 PM
    I am on-board for BB10 but I have a 64G Playbook already. What I am interested in though, is a larger format tablet. I am sorely tempted to give the Microsoft Surface a shot, if it's reviewed reasonably well. It looked good in mock-up and the keyboard/case might work very well, provided there is decent responsiveness in such a thin keyboard.
    10-10-12 03:50 PM