For those who are interested to watch, BNN will be doing a live demo of BB10 tomorrow at 2 pm ET.

An interesting thing about this is that I noticed the announcement from the corners of my eyes - they were showing, in a small box on the lower corner of my TV screen, quick images of BB10 demo clips (without any labeling) and I was able to instantly recognize it as BB10, possibly goes to show that the BB10 UI is quite unique and distinct that once someone knows it, they can instantly tell it's BB10 and not mistake it for Android or iOS.
    11-19-12 12:06 PM
    For those who are interested to watch, BNN will be doing a live demo of BB10 tomorrow at 2 pm ET.

An interesting thing about this is that I noticed the announcement from the corners of my eyes - they were showing, in a small box on the lower corner of my TV screen, quick images of BB10 demo clips (without any labeling) and I was able to instantly recognize it as BB10, possibly goes to show that the BB10 UI is quite unique and distinct that once someone knows it, they can instantly tell it's BB10 and not mistake it for Android or iOS.
    This sounds very much like the segment that Vivek Bharwaj did on Bloomberg last week. Very smart (and cheap) to be demoing on business news outlets.
    11-19-12 12:25 PM
    Meh lol...will probably be stuff we've all seen lol. I'll still watch it but I'm waiting for the end of December. I think we'll really see more leaks around then...hopefully
    11-19-12 12:35 PM
    Just noticed that on sidebar on BNN. But, it said 2:40pm so don't get excited if it isn't there are 2PM
    11-19-12 03:17 PM
    Very smart (and cheap) to be demoing on business news outlets.
    Agreed. Looks like RIM is starting the "advertising" and raising consumer awareness without having to bring out the big bucks and big guns...just yet. I think it is a very smart move; plus, they can also improve on their relations with the media while they're at it.

It probably will be the same things we've already seen but it's nice to see RIM trying to raise consumer awareness ahead of launch. I do wonder if we'll see the new icons though.

Weird, when I checked this morning, it said clearly 2 pm ET...oh well, 2 to 2:40 pm ET...somewhere there.
    11-19-12 05:12 PM
    That right there tells me they are not scrapping the tablet. RIM has a Ace card up the sleeve,I just know it! Can't wait for January 30th to see just what it is. Also can't wait to see how BBM has evolved, I imagine it's gonna be a big deal!!
    11-19-12 05:20 PM