So today I was talking to my girlfriend and she was telling me about this amazing recipe she saw and was looking at on her phone and explaining what it was, sounded good but I really wasn't sure what it would look like or anything. That's when I thought to myself that BB10's screen sharing feature would have worked PERFECTLY in that situation as she could just say, "here look at this amazing recipe we should try"...and I would know what shes talking about!

Just a feature I am excitedly waiting for for when BB10 drops!

Any one else find themselves in similar situations!?
    07-05-12 02:12 PM
    So today I was talking to my girlfriend and she was telling me about this amazing recipe she saw and was looking at on her phone and explaining what it was, sounded good but I really wasn't sure what it would look like or anything. That's when I thought to myself that BB10's screen sharing feature would have worked PERFECTLY in that situation as she could just say, "here look at this amazing recipe we should try"...and I would know what shes talking about!

Just a feature I am excitedly waiting for for when BB10 drops!

Any one else find themselves in similar situations!?
    Get yourself an Android device and share whatever you like. TODAY.
    07-05-12 03:26 PM
    No one currently has screenshare.....When BB10 comes out it will be the first.
    mphillips828 likes this.
    07-05-12 03:50 PM
    PRINTING from the device.
    07-05-12 03:55 PM
    mphillips828 is referring to the ability to share ones screen while messaging or video chat. bbpandy is correct, no platform currently supports this. The only "work around" currently available would be to take a screen shot then attach it to an email or send as MMS, but that's not nearly as cool .
    07-05-12 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD