Pacific Crest Analyst JamesFaucette wrote yesterday that he believes that RIM BB10 platform will be DOA (Dead On Arrival), quote:�We expect the new OS to be met with a lukewarm response at best and ultimately likely to fail due to the new and unfamiliar UI, lack of complementary devices, relatively few applications and what we believe to be a general reticence by app developers to develop for the platform,�. How can this be a serious analyst?
    11-08-12 09:29 AM
    He isn't. He has been bought.
    11-08-12 09:37 AM
    E-gads !!! Sacrebleu !!! Maldito !!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-08-12 09:37 AM
    Stupidity Reigns Supreme on the interweb me thinks. Nuff said; cause if I did say what I want to say I would not be allowed to say anything else.

There, just as succinct at the gentleman with the foresight of a 2x4 (or a rock, take your pick). It is clear to me that this� person, has not bothered to keep abreast of developments in the field and has no clue as to what is current, fact, and reality. I wonder if he works for Fox News?
    kbz1960 and stevepar like this.
    11-08-12 09:51 AM
    Pacific Crest Analyst JamesFaucette wrote yesterday that he believes that RIM BB10 platform will be DOA (Dead On Arrival), quote:“We expect the new OS to be met with a lukewarm response at best and ultimately likely to fail due to the new and unfamiliar UI, lack of complementary devices, relatively few applications and what we believe to be a general reticence by app developers to develop for the platform,”. How can this be a serious analyst?
    May be he is not a fan of blackberry . . .
    11-08-12 10:17 AM
    This dude was the reason why the stock went down yesterday. But the stock is making a small little recovery today, which is nice to see.
    11-08-12 10:36 AM
    This dude was the reason why the stock went down yesterday. But the stock is making a small little recovery today, which is nice to see.
    I wouldn't say it was the main cause for the stock to go down because of this guy. The whole market took a huge crap yesterday with the DOW dropping the lowest since some time in the beginning of summer (over 300 points!). Mostly every big stock got affected.
    11-08-12 10:48 AM
    discussed and responded to by RIM already
    11-08-12 11:00 AM