As I'm watching nfl wild card games and anticipating the super bowl and commercials, it got me wondering if RIM was to make a commercial, what would it be.
    My idea would be to have apple and android fan boys with their info phones and samsungs whining to each other about their who's got better photo apps and games and in the back, a person dressed in business attire making decisions quickly on his bb10 to get home to his family, things that are important in life. To keep up the theme of getting things done and directing it corporate individuals first.

As you see, i had some time to spare in between half time. Anyone else have any ideas?
    01-06-13 05:53 PM
    Blackberry needs to target everyone and their dog quickly, none of this corporate nonsense. Anything corporate can be done on any device these days.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-06-13 06:00 PM
    I'm not sure doing battles via commercials is the best approach, you want adopters from other brands, you tell them they have poo poo phones(rubbing it in their face) you have less chance of getting them to switch. It's simple human nature to be turned off by this approach.

The best commercial/s will be thoses "showing" what can be done with a BB10 powered phone and most importantly how fast these tasks can be done.

The usual battles will come via youtube etc but that won't be directly connected to RIM, so not an issue but a plus plus.

As I'm watching nfl wild card games and anticipating the super bowl and commercials, it got me wondering if RIM was to make a commercial, what would it be.
    My idea would be to have apple and android fan boys with their info phones and samsungs whining to each other about their who's got better photo apps and games and in the back, a person dressed in business attire making decisions quickly on his bb10 to get home to his family, things that are important in life. To keep up the theme of getting things done and directing it corporate individuals first.

As you see, i had some time to spare in between half time. Anyone else have any ideas?
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-06-13 07:35 PM
    I like the OP's idea. I would add that when that person gets home to the family he starts a netflix movie and flicks it to his smart TV.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-06-13 07:56 PM
    Commercials with guys in suits have very limited appeal in trying to sell consumer electronics to the mass public.
    01-06-13 09:07 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...erbowl-760709/

Did you miss our Superbowl musings?

GO HAWKS!
    Last edited by Tim-ANC; 01-08-13 at 03:42 PM. Reason: url
    01-06-13 11:16 PM
    I just saw an ad for BB10 today. It's the first one I've seen (yes I know there are others out there but this is the first for me). It was the "BlackBerry Experience" ad and was on Yahoo.
    01-07-13 12:17 PM