Hey Crackberrians!

Are you connect to your car through Bluetooth?
    If Yes, what's you make model and how is the integration with BlackBerry Assistant?

I'll start

Volkswagen Jetta Highline 2014
    Running latest leak
    Integration is awesome - I set up #BlackberryAssistant as a contact for quick dial on my cars phone tab and if I need anything off my phone including writing bbm, ttext, email etc I just press that button and it activates the assistant.

Really really happy with it. I mumble and it understands me very well.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 10:44 PM
    I drive a 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Special Edition.

The integration with my BlackBerry is just perfect. I don't even have to touch anything. As soon as I get into my car, the car automatically opens up the music app on my Z30 and starts playing my play list. Calls come through perfectly. I just wish mitsubishi would adapt QNX to make the experience complete.

Powered by Z30
    02-14-15 02:02 AM
    I use my Passport with my 2013 Volkswagen Passat. The phone has the default 10.3 OS loaded and it works great with Bluetooth integration. I get a choice of some voice commands but I haven't specifically tried it with BlackBerry Assistant. What I find particularly cool is that I get a nice VW logo and a notification on my lock screen when I'm connected.

Via CB10 on this beast they call the Passport
    02-15-15 12:22 AM
    I have the 2015 VW GTI... the model that supposedly has QNX running, which I don't believe is true.. it integrates fine.. it syncs my contacts very nicely, BUT the biggest thing issue I have is that why can I not just sync my map app with the navigation.. instead of me looking it up on my phone first then get to my car and have to input it again into the navigation

I seriously think syncing THAT would make it PERFECT!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 01:10 AM
    Nice car. I parked my 91 mk2 gti at my parents house while I was away working. My mom figured I parked it cause it wasn't running. When I came back it was gone. She had a junk yard come and get it. I still cry when I see some guy driving my car............. oh. And I have a 2010 f150. It connects ok. Sometimes it connect but won't play. It some times picks up an iPhone over my BlackBerry. Even though my BlackBerry is favourite devise

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 01:41 AM
    I have a third party Pioneer stereo system for my Sequoia. Works great. Voice assistant too. I use a smart tag with my car stereo.

Posted via Classic
    02-15-15 01:12 PM
    I use bb passport with an sony Ericsson hands free and a playbook in dash via bb bridge. I have messages bbm and caller id.
    BB10 Car Integration-img_20140418_165942.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 01:33 PM
    2013 Ford Fusion works perfectly with my Passport and with my Q10 before that. My only wish is that it would read my emails out loud like it does with text messages.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 03:56 PM
    2014 Audi Q7 and connects great. I use the command "call BlackBerry Assistant " all the time while driving to use my BlackBerry safely while on the road.

Very nice integration IMO.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 04:18 PM
    I use bb passport with an sony Ericsson hands free and a playbook in dash via bb bridge. I have messages bbm and caller id.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140418_165942.jpg 
Views:	633 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	333824

Posted via CB10
    OK so in some ways I think this is a bad idea. Distracted driving is a hugely dangerous habit.

But man, that just looks awesome. And to be honest, it's not much different than what we see in luxury car embedded systems nowadays.

Do you happen to have any more pictures/ details? Like what kind of car it is, did you do it yourself, how do you power it? Things like that.

I'd love to see a few more pics if you happened to document the installation. Thanks very much.

It really looks awesome, and if I didn't have a newer car with a decent system already, I would love to do this with one of my spare PlayBooks.