For those that have used bb10 or maybe even the current version on the dev devices, can you please answer a few questions?

When opening a new tab, does it open in the back ground or does it take you there?

When you hit the back button in the browser does it need to refresh/reload the previous page?

Is the copy/paste feature better than the playbook?

Thanks in advance
    11-20-12 11:11 AM
    I"ll add a question to that list.

Can the Dev Alpha browser reflow text after a double-tap zoom, to a user-chosen size, the way the BBOS browser does?
    11-20-12 12:54 PM
    I'd venture a guess that ALL of those questions are covered by the NDA, any of the dev's and beta users have signed. But there are a few videos of the BB!0 in action, so you might sneak a view as to the way it works.
    11-20-12 03:18 PM
    I've watched every video and they do not show the answers to my questions.
    jenks5150 likes this.
    11-21-12 07:35 AM
    I'd venture a guess that ALL of those questions are covered by the NDA, any of the dev's and beta users have signed. But there are a few videos of the BB!0 in action, so you might sneak a view as to the way it works.
    There is no NDA for the dev alpha devices, which is why there are tons of videos out. In regards to the questions here in this thread, I don't see answers to these either.

Someone please enlighten us!
    11-21-12 07:55 AM
    I would love to get some insight on this... I almost started a new thread for the "tabs in the background" question. If nothing else, the option to change it would be awesome. That's probably my biggest gripe with the current browser. Having tabs open in the background would be huge for me
    11-23-12 09:33 AM
    I would love to get some insight on this... I almost started a new thread for the "tabs in the background" question. If nothing else, the option to change it would be awesome. That's probably my biggest gripe with the current browser. Having tabs open in the background would be huge for me
    May I ask why? If you open a new tab you're just going to click on it to open it anyway...Why add the extra step.
    11-23-12 10:39 AM
    May I ask why? If you open a new tab you're just going to click on it to open it anyway...Why add the extra step.
    That's not how I browse. When I google something and try 3 different links I don't want to keep popping back to my original page. Same with forums. Do you not browse a lot on your handheld? I thought this one was obvious. There's a reason many browsers have that option... Because people want it
    11-23-12 11:03 AM