yeah im pretty annoyed our carriers are so far behind the game. I really cannot be asked waiting till march
    01-30-13 05:02 PM
    Yeah I'm waiting for Vodafone to carry the blackberry 10 but they dont have information available yet.. March will be long way to go since we've waited for so long for the January 30 release and then they gonna keep us waiting for another 2 months, they are just always behind
    01-30-13 06:53 PM
    optus tweeted "coming soon" with a link to a z10 pic and telstra said "not long"

doesnt really say much i guess

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 09:14 PM
    Vodafone AUS is not happening and I'm not waiting until March..so What UK (and Canadian) carriers have the same Mobile Freq as AUS?

Koodo is $550 outright, will it work here? I do not see the spec online https://shop.koodomobile.com/koodo-c...STL1003BK.html
    01-30-13 10:40 PM
    I think you need the 1800 mhz LTE (Band 3?) version. The UK ones would be the best bet.

http://www.4g.co.uk/news/4g-frequenc..._10000051.html
    01-30-13 10:45 PM
    Yeah it seems the carriers haven't been given any info on release dates. I read on the financial review that March was the month. A bit annoying to have to wait a month or so... But what can ya do ey?
    01-30-13 11:01 PM
    Bloody ****..... Vodafone are not releasing it at all! They must be getting out of Blackberries here....

Vodafone no-go on BlackBerry 10 | ZDNet
    01-30-13 11:17 PM
    Vodafone sucks anyway
    01-31-13 12:00 AM
    Have u guys tried inquiring to some retail outlets perhaps mobility if they can like order some units and purchase outright?
    01-31-13 01:44 AM
    Hey guys

Quattroporte posted over at blackberryforums.com.au some info re z10 in aus

"Hi guys,
    Providing you with some information regarding the BlackBerry Z10 from Telstra...

It will be launching on the Telstra network.. in both colours. However, the white Z10 is exclusive to Telstra.
    The Z10 will be Telstra 4G compatible.

Pricing is due to be announced within the coming weeks so stay tuned"

Sounds hopeful but at the same time I really wanted to get a white z10. Has a carrier ever had exclusivity over a colour?
    Also, coming weeks? WTF are these guys doing? I want to take a bat to something with telstra/optus written on it
    mjdimer likes this.
    02-01-13 03:34 AM
    I spoKe to my Optus agent in Melbourne. He doesnt have a definite date but I think we're looking at around mid March. Probably about a month later for the Q10. Other sources have indicated Z10 and Q10 both coming to Australia for simultaneous March release. Sooner the better. Will miss using 9800 keyboard and phone. Q10 is closest replacement and what BB is about for me. I worry software set up on Z10 will be too intricate and inVolved.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    02-01-13 05:41 AM
    Maybe the Telcos learning from the iPad 4G debacle .......
    02-01-13 11:36 AM
    Yeah same guy said not likely in two weeks so Id say its march as well. I would have definitely bought a white one, they look so damn good. Sadly it looks as though white is limited to Telstra and buying outright might be too much money. Maybe mobicity will offer a good price

Just checked mobicity, have both colours and are taking pre orders. 749.... priced against the iphone5. That seems a bit high

Also just noticed the specs on mobicty for the z10 are as having a 4470 cpu not an s4 cpu as its been reported elsewhere
    Last edited by helis4life; 02-01-13 at 03:22 PM.
    02-01-13 03:04 PM
    Yeah same guy said not likely in two weeks so Id say its march as well. I would have definitely bought a white one, they look so damn good. Sadly it looks as though white is limited to Telstra and buying outright might be too much money. Maybe mobicity will offer a good price

Just checked mobicity, have both colours and are taking pre orders. 749.... priced against the iphone5. That seems a bit high

Also just noticed the specs on mobicty for the z10 are as having a 4470 cpu not an s4 cpu as its been reported elsewhere
    I think that cpu option is right. There are two cpu and ram variants I think. North Americans get the s4 and international gets the 4470.
    02-01-13 07:13 PM
    Bloody ****..... Vodafone are not releasing it at all! They must be getting out of Blackberries here....

Vodafone no-go on BlackBerry 10 | ZDNet
    Popped into the Adelaide Vodafone store and after talking with a staff member the safe option of IOS, Android and the token Windows phone is enough for them to deal with. My contract expires April 20 with them. Moving all of our devices to Telstra. Looking forward to getting BB10.
    02-01-13 07:25 PM
    Spoke to an optus store today, they know about it, dont have it, most likely march. Said optus dont usually go in for colours so white being only on telstra seems solid Nothing else to report
    02-01-13 07:30 PM
    I think that cpu option is right. There are two cpu and ram variants I think. North Americans get the s4 and international gets the 4470.
    Any model with LTE gets the s4, the 4470 is just the hspa-only variant.
    02-02-13 06:03 AM
    Guys just saw that mobiecity have changed their status for the Z10 from coming soon to shipping next week! I had a chat with a rep and they said they were starting to ship limited stock next week, pre orders first. couldn't say how many pre orders there are or if all their first batch have been allocated. Phones are closed till Monday but I might give them a call on Monday and see if I cant get some more details Couldn't tell me if white was available either.

I think ill contact the carriers and see what they say about when they will have it available now that someone is finally committing to selling it

Its 749, which is damn expensive. But sooooo sexy
    02-02-13 06:06 AM
    Guys just saw that mobiecity have changed their status for the Z10 from coming soon to shipping next week! I had a chat with a rep and they said they were starting to ship limited stock next week, pre orders first. couldn't say how many pre orders there are or if all their first batch have been allocated. Phones are closed till Monday but I might give them a call on Monday and see if I cant get some more details Couldn't tell me if white was available either.

I think ill contact the carriers and see what they say about when they will have it available now that someone is finally committing to selling it

Its 749, which is damn expensive. But sooooo sexy
    Thats about what the UK models work out to. 480 pounds = $724

Let us know. If they're shipping next week might be worth it.
    02-02-13 06:14 AM
    Nearly the beginning of March, has anyone heard anymore information regarding the release. Has anyone managed to get their hands on a Z10 from mobicity and be able to provide an update on it's performance on either Voda, Optus or Telstra?
    02-19-13 05:17 AM
    Nearly the beginning of March, has anyone heard anymore information regarding the release. Has anyone managed to get their hands on a Z10 from mobicity and be able to provide an update on it's performance on either Voda, Optus or Telstra?
    Nope, havent heard anything
    02-19-13 05:51 PM
    I got mine from the UK and have been using it on Telstra for a day now.
    Works amazingly!! fast browser. Faster than chrome on my previous Razr HD
    02-19-13 06:46 PM
    I got mine from the UK and have been using it on Telstra for a day now.
    What plan are you on?
    02-19-13 06:48 PM
    What plan are you on?
    On the Telstra Small (60) plan with 1gb data!!!
    02-19-13 07:44 PM
    On the Telstra Small (60) plan with 1gb data!!!
    Let us know in a week or so how you're going with the data allowance!
    02-19-13 09:33 PM
61 123