From my observations, BB10 apps are looking stunning. There are some beautiful Apps coming to BB10.

I believe a lot of people will be very surprised at just how beautiful apps will be on BB10. Not only beautiful but really powerful as well as very fluid.

A lot of people's jaws are gonna drop when they see what's on board for BB10!!!

BB10 is gonna have the best looking apps out of all platforms!

Just one more.............
    01-06-13 04:34 PM
    Which apps and do you have a source??
    01-06-13 04:44 PM
    Which apps and do you have a source??
    Just apps that are publicly available ,been showcased on Crackberry etc.
    01-06-13 04:50 PM
    Getting tired of people posting (here, Twitter, other websites) they have access to beta apps.

Unless you're willing to answer any and all questions from the community, keep your big mouth shut.
    Thought this was a "free thought forum"... a bit of civility would be nice.... OP does no harm in being excited... so what is the issue??????
    missing_K-W likes this.
    01-06-13 04:51 PM
    Thought this was a "free thought forum"... a bit of civility would be nice.... OP does no harm in being excited... so what is the issue??????
    Jumped the gun.

I apologize to the OP.

Deleted my post in embarrassment.
    01-06-13 04:58 PM
    Jumped the gun.

I apologize to the OP.

Deleted my post in embarrassment.
    Don't worry be happy. I take no offense. Just reminds me of the times I've done the same. I know the feeling all too well It's all good bro !
    anon(2757538) likes this.
    01-06-13 05:01 PM
    I dont know about this ''beautiful apps'' but BB10 apps are cool looking and slick to me.I do like the way we get the slide in out effects.Cascades makes apps look very different to the other OS as I look at app vids.I feel sad for ported apps they will just look regular and plain.Im 95% sure Im not downloading ported & apps not built using cascades.

BB10 Picstory makes instagram look old and just plain.cascade apps are like transfomers transforming the way stuff just pop and slide out just so slick and fast.Seriously cascades is impressive stuff its not rated enough I guess in good time.

cascades are awesome.
    missing_K-W likes this.
    01-06-13 07:27 PM
    I dont know about this ''beautiful apps'' but BB10 apps are cool looking and slick to me.I do like the way we get the slide in out effects.Cascades makes apps look very different to the other OS as I look at app vids.I feel sad for ported apps they will just look regular and plain.Im 95% sure Im not downloading ported & apps not built using cascades.

BB10 Picstory makes instagram look old and just plain.cascade apps are like transfomers transforming the way stuff just pop and slide out just so slick and fast.Seriously cascades is impressive stuff its not rated enough I guess in good time.

cascades are awesome.
    I hope we see a lot of Cascades apps
    01-06-13 08:38 PM