I am sooooo tired of email, calendar, contact syncing issues that all I want is a BB compatible system that is easy to setup and maintain, does not belong to Google or MS, and I am willing to pay for it. Seemless between web browser, playbook and my soon to own Z10.

I know this has been brought up several times, but perhaps someday RIM will help us out with their own cloud based system.

01-14-13 05:15 PM
    I really hope RIM comes with its own system one day. Would be great to have a decent alternative to the almighty Google. I know Nokia had their own system for Symbian and HTC had something similar with their Sense service.

An (open) plattform for Blackberry users would be a great step.
    01-14-13 05:23 PM
    they just sold newbay but perhaps they could be in it in another way. i say let them build up bb10 first then when they have the mass of people on the new system release something tied into the bbid
    01-14-13 05:44 PM
    I am sooooo tired of email, calendar, contact syncing issues that all I want is a BB compatible system that is easy to setup and maintain, does not belong to Google or MS, and I am willing to pay for it. Seemless between web browser, playbook and my soon to own Z10.

I know this has been brought up several times, but perhaps someday RIM will help us out with their own cloud based system.

MS office 365 with free BB cloud services. Available right now on the web.
    oops, belongs to MS ...
    01-14-13 05:52 PM
    I see contact, email and such working, but stuff like web browser entirely could be seen as a privacy concern that I don't think RIM would step into, although I suppose that RIM could do like Firefox Sync, and make it use a local encryption key.
    01-14-13 05:53 PM