Hi guys,
    ok you know when you get yourself a new blackberry it always takes sometime to adjust to and get your email etc.
    anyways mine's not adjusting. First off, the browser's not working correctly with WiFi the WiFi light never goes on and so i cant use browser with wifi...anyways how do I fix that it works. by the way my email's not fully functioning either it should put the yahoo logo but it doesn't how long till this all works and how do I SPEED UP THE PROCESS?
    08-11-09 02:30 AM
    Do you have an email/data plan, or are you using your BB w/o a data plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 02:34 AM
    wifi is a bit touchy..... at home, sometimes mine connects instantly and sometimes it takes 20 minutes to connect
    08-11-09 04:27 AM
    yes I have a contract but im having issues like the light of the Wifi never goes on...
    08-11-09 12:39 PM
    If you are experiencing connection trouble, use the Wifi Diagnostics to understand what has gone wrong.

Connections / Wifi Options. Menu / Wifi Diagnostics.

If you have a good Wifi connection, there will be a Network Acquired status message. If not, there will be an error code.

Scroll down to UMA, you are looking for the message UMA Connection Successful or an error code.
    08-11-09 12:50 PM
    error code: W006.1

what to do??
    08-11-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD