Then i will have to use my little digital camera to film it and load it to you tube.
    I just loaded up the full version of this site on my Droid X and it became so sluggish. It jerked a lot when scrolling and pinch-zooming. When I turned off flash it became more smooth.

No need for you to make a video neither because there are hundreds of youtube vids that prove my point.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 01:46 PM
    I'm not about to kill my eyes reading your post. I know at least one other poster who doesn't like it either. please fix, or be ignored by some of us.
    Copy and paste into a plain text editor on your computer (Word, Notepad etc.).
    12-28-10 01:55 PM
    Copy and paste into a plain text editor on your computer (Word, Notepad etc.).
    too much effort. besides, he's fixed the issue for forthcoming posts.
    12-28-10 01:59 PM
    12-28-10 02:01 PM
    I have had a Droid X for months and never use flash. If I want to watch videos I just use youtube. Flash just makes the browser very sluggish so I always keep it disabled. There's really nothing on my phone I need flash for and I feel it's overhyped.

If you haven't seen flash on a mobile phone yet, youtube 'Android flash player' and see how you like it for yourselves. I honestly don't care for flash on my phone one bit.

My sentiments exactly. Don't miss it, don't want it. I don't even want it on my desktop browser.

12-28-10 02:04 PM
    I really have no need for flash on my phone and the mobile youtube site works perfect on videos without skipping. When I had my OG Droid with flash I still never took advantage of it and thats why I have my laptop.
    12-28-10 02:05 PM
    Not at all. i just want my BB to handle media better.
    12-28-10 02:29 PM
    I honestly could not care less.
    12-28-10 02:41 PM
    I'm an Android user and it's not even important for the phone I use.
    12-28-10 04:47 PM
    I have it, i dont use it all the time but there are some site with videos and such that use flash and its nice to have it available so i can watch them
    12-28-10 05:12 PM
    I have it, i dont use it all the time but there are some site with videos and such that use flash and its nice to have it available so i can watch them
    This.

And I would just like to say, not all devices run slow from flash like previous posters have said. My browser is not sluggish at all and plays all flash content extremely well without lag or slowing my device down.
    12-28-10 06:25 PM
    It would be nice to have the option to either use it or not.

Generally on a cell, I don't view much flash content...maybe if I had it, I would.

Then again, my older Android did flash and I rarely used it, lol!

Still be nice to have it.

12-28-10 07:52 PM
    I flashed once and almost went to jail for it.

Seriously, it would be nice but if I go through weeks and don't say "damn I sure could have use flash" than I don't think I really need it anyway. If I had a specific need for it I would probably think differently.
    12-28-10 08:47 PM
    I flashed once...once...lessons are learned. Oh yes, yes they are!

12-28-10 09:03 PM
    I don't exactly "want" flash but it would be a cool have I guess...I'm not worried about how much data it uses(unlmtd data w/ AT&T!)...I'm just concerned about how much battery power it eats and how it would affect my browser experience....
    12-28-10 11:50 PM
    I don't care that much about flash - it would be nice, but I almost never don't have my netbook, and when I do, I rarely need it for anything flash.
    I would like the option at times, but there's other things I would much rather have.
    12-29-10 12:59 AM
    For me I need flash player. I use my phone alot and a lot of the websites that are sent to me VIA email have flash based content for me to be able to check my information on the phone.
    12-29-10 05:39 PM
    I would love Flash as an option on my BB for when I absolutely need it, but it's critical to me that I would be able to turn it off since it eats battery and just makes everything slow.
    12-29-10 10:01 PM
    Flash is not important to me at all on a mobile device. I can do without it. I have two computers that handle it fine.

12-29-10 10:03 PM
    Ya there are more than a few sites I like but can't use fully. Its really annoying kinda like being teased or left out. But if flash doesn't work well with current BB's then I don't want it. I'll wait for X mass next year.

12-29-10 10:30 PM
    I care about flash,roscoes dog flash lol.some on here want flash on bb for a reason I will leave unsaid.

12-29-10 11:07 PM
    Flash is cumbersome, and I purposefully avoid sites that use it as it slows everything down. Also, since I'm a graphic designer, 9 times out of 10 it's another designer's site and they're just trying to show off ("Look what I can do!"). HTML5 will render flash useless anyway.
    12-30-10 08:22 AM
    i have a bb curve 8530. every time i plug anything into the 3.5mm jack it prompts to voice dialing deal. i just want to play pandora through my car radio, but all i get is "please say a command" from my stupid phone. any ideas?
    12-30-10 08:59 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD