I want an iphone or a Droid. I'm a guy, I like toys, and my S2 is just not enough. I use my phone a lot, no gripes with the phone itself, and I email on it constantly. For business, which I use it for, it's great. But the browser stinks, and I want more gadgets. Why can't I have both!

Another reason I'm staying no matter what, my company foots the bill on the data usage every month. No matter how bad I may wanna switch, I just can't justify throwing away $540 a year.

BUT DAMN IT, RIM, GIVE ME A BETTER PHONE!
    01-19-11 10:33 AM
    I want an iphone or a Droid. I'm a guy, I like toys, and my S2 is just not enough. I use my phone a lot, no gripes with the phone itself, and I email on it constantly. For business, which I use it for, it's great. But the browser stinks, and I want more gadgets. Why can't I have both!

Another reason I'm staying no matter what, my company foots the bill on the data usage every month. No matter how bad I may wanna switch, I just can't justify throwing away $540 a year.

BUT DAMN IT, RIM, GIVE ME A BETTER PHONE!

iTouch?

If you have your company picking up that tab.....that's a beautiful thing.....
    01-19-11 11:04 AM
    I love my torch coming from boost 8330 and a boost 8530, I switched to AT&T for the torch and haven't looked back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by phantommadman; 01-19-11 at 01:32 PM.
    01-19-11 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD