This is awesome. I was a member of the BETA group and I love the integration.

Now BB has free, organic voice navigation.

During the beta period I enjoyed how it easily allowed for ETA sharing and how it allows BBM Music to continue playing but the voice nav comes through over and above the music so you get to continue the beat and get the directions. Everything seems good to me. If you get a call, they both stop and they both resume after it.

Enjoy it.
    12-22-11 10:37 AM
    Thanks. Looking forward to trying it out. The UI is horrible and it needs to be integrated into BlackBerry Maps...but at least it's an accurate audible turn by turn that's free.
    12-22-11 10:56 AM
    Ever since Garmin delayed their upgrade to handle neweer OS7 devices, user have been left without a Nav-Voice app. I hope this works well - Garmin was super.
    12-22-11 11:14 AM
    I love BB Traffic and can't wait for this new feature. Now I gotta find a place to mount my carholder
    12-22-11 11:19 AM
    Like the OP been using the beta version for a bit now. This remains my favorite traffic app. ATT does not integrate BB Maps so no loss. The traffic predictions are pretty good (better than others tried by me) and the voice directions are excellent in my metropolitan area. We have the app installed on 2 of the 3 family BB phones. Thank you, RIM.
    12-22-11 11:22 AM
    Did the new version show up for anyone non beta testing yet?
    DPSydBerry likes this.
    12-22-11 11:27 AM
    Did the new version show up for anyone non beta testing yet?
    It's on my AppWorld list of apps that have an upgrade right now.

Upgrading after I upgrade BBM Music (also has an update).
    12-22-11 11:31 AM
    Ok, thanks. Not on mine yet. I'll give it a day or so. I just bought VZ Nav week pass yesterday too.
    12-22-11 11:33 AM
    Ok, thanks. Not on mine yet. I'll give it a day or so. I just bought VZ Nav week pass yesterday too.
    When you click on app world, go to my world then click the menu button and select refresh list.
    i7guy likes this.
    12-22-11 11:41 AM
    I tried that. Also deleted the app and reinstalled? I can get it on OS6, right?
    12-22-11 11:47 AM
    There it is! Yay
    12-22-11 11:48 AM
    So are we all done with the "thank you gift apps"? Where is documents to go premium?? All the other apps are garbage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-11 01:25 PM
    When you click on app world, go to my world then click the menu button and select refresh list.
    Learn something new every day.
    12-22-11 03:53 PM
    There it is! Yay
    Interested in hearing your thoughts...
    12-22-11 03:54 PM
    I really like the new talking feature...and it's smart how a bell sounds right before the voice comes-on ,someone at RIM was 'on the ball'
    12-22-11 09:55 PM
    The UI is horrible. It needs to have maps preferably 3D. Adding favorites is a chore. I'm sure it will improve in looks and functionality.

It's accurate, gives a few route suggestions. I like that. Free!
    12-22-11 11:50 PM
    Any screen caps?
    12-23-11 12:14 AM
    Does anyone else get a glitch where if you're playing music it stops the music but dorsn't resume it? This just started happenning to me and I can't figure out what started it (same thing happens when email notification comes through, but only started afteer upgrading Traffic and Twitter. Curve 9360 with .530)

12-23-11 03:20 AM
    Thanks. Looking forward to trying it out. The UI is horrible and it needs to be integrated into BlackBerry Maps...but at least it's an accurate audible turn by turn that's free.
    Yeah, but it's free. I don't know if there is any other free turn by turn voice nav app that is independent of the operating system, other than life in pocket. I don't think iphone has one.
    12-23-11 08:48 AM
    Yeah, but it's free. I don't know if there is any other free turn by turn voice nav app that is independent of the operating system, other than life in pocket. I don't think iphone has one.
    This is free turn by turn for iOS.

Download GPS free to your iPhone Android WinMo and Symbian

Also Telenav is available for 99 cents.
    12-23-11 10:20 AM
    I like the UI. Its very easy to follow while you drive.
    12-23-11 10:22 AM
    I love my BB traffic, just need to find a good mount eh

12-23-11 10:50 AM
    I just installed it but I have one problem. I have no icon for BB traffic. Does this just automatical sync with maps? There is an option in Maps to Add to BB traffic. Do I put my directions in Maps or do I add to BB traffic and then put in my directions? Kind of confusing.
    12-23-11 12:20 PM
    I just installed it but I have one problem. I have no icon for BB traffic. Does this just automatical sync with maps? There is an option in Maps to Add to BB traffic. Do I put my directions in Maps or do I add to BB traffic and then put in my directions? Kind of confusing.
    You should have a stand alone icon for bb traffic, but you shiuld also be able to ooen bb traffic through bb maps.
    12-23-11 12:28 PM
    Can you get this on OS 5?
    12-23-11 12:35 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD