I know theres many forums/threads about this topic but I just wanted to make it clear to everyone and myself.

as of right now I have a samsung ace with SERO $30 a month with (unlimited text, unlimited internet, and 500 anytime minutes.)

Question: 1.Can I just upgrade my ace to a BB tour with everything I have?
    2. Can I just buy a BB tour off craigslist or ebay and activate with my sero plan?

main question: What do I have to do to have a BB tour with (unlimited text, and internet, and 500 anytime?
    10-13-09 09:30 PM
    You would have to go on the Sero voice only plan. Then get BIS added.
    10-13-09 09:32 PM
    You would definitely have to pop on the BIS plan on top of the sero plan. I'm pretty sure of this because my friend was looking at the tour and the pre, but he wasn't down to pay extra for BIS, so now he's rocking the pre. To be 100% sure I'd call sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 10:40 PM
    Sprint doesn't allow Pre on Sero plan.
    10-13-09 10:44 PM
    I know theres many forums/threads about this topic but I just wanted to make it clear to everyone and myself.

as of right now I have a samsung ace with SERO $30 a month with (unlimited text, unlimited internet, and 500 anytime minutes.)

Question: 1.Can I just upgrade my ace to a BB tour with everything I have?
    2. Can I just buy a BB tour off craigslist or ebay and activate with my sero plan?

main question: What do I have to do to have a BB tour with (unlimited text, and internet, and 500 anytime?
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.

Easiest way to do it is through echat from sprint.com. I currently have SERO with BIS for $10 extra.
    10-18-09 12:53 AM
    Do you have the old SERO or the new one? With the old one, they don't allow more modern phones (especially the exclusive ones like the Pre). They'll make you convert your account to the new one.

Also, with the old one, even if you buy a Sprint Tour on ebay, they'll see the ESN and make you change plans if you want to activate it on your account.

If you have the new SERO, you would have to call in or do the online chat to make arrangements with a CSR. The website won't let you do it (unless things have changed recently).
    10-18-09 02:38 AM
    I had the the Sero plan... $30 = 500 anytime, unlim nights & wkends, 6pm nights, unlim txt, unlim web, sprint to sprint. I pay $7.75 for insur

Then I got a BB and it added 29.99 + $30.00 and I lost 50 any time mins..

I should of stayed with my Sero I cant get it back now...
    10-18-09 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD