First off i am new to the forum and to the world of BB's. By the way bb's are not as hard to figure out as people say first time users will have but back to my question. I have paired my s9's with my bb tour when listening to pandora by the way Pandora is AAAAAAAmazing I listen to a lot of new metal and and it is hard to find in the store let alone the radio sorry i keep getting side tracked i am in love with this phone and the capabilites. I just want to know when paired with the phone and pandora can i use the control capabilites of the headset while listening i got the volume to work and of course i can answer the phone. But i was wondering if there was a way i could make it pause/play and skip forward to back Thanks.
    09-15-09 07:54 AM
    Not Pandora, just your own music, played thru the BB Media player. Pandora you can only skip to the next song, up to 6 times per hour.
    09-15-09 07:59 AM
    i am def considering investing in a pair of these for the gym, wires getting in the way is getting old fast!
    09-15-09 01:00 PM
    I found the other day that my original S9's work better with my new Tour than they did with my 8830. With the 8830 in my pocket while OUTSIDE they tended to breakup. (not so in the gym, inside, by the way). The Tour worked with only few breakups.

This has been discussed in some other S9 threads - outdoors, they can breakup.
    09-15-09 03:05 PM
    First off i am new to the forum and to the world of BB's. By the way bb's are not as hard to figure out as people say first time users will have but back to my question. I have paired my s9's with my bb tour when listening to pandora by the way Pandora is AAAAAAAmazing I listen to a lot of new metal and and it is hard to find in the store let alone the radio sorry i keep getting side tracked i am in love with this phone and the capabilites. I just want to know when paired with the phone and pandora can i use the control capabilites of the headset while listening i got the volume to work and of course i can answer the phone. But i was wondering if there was a way i could make it pause/play and skip forward to back Thanks.
    Unfortunately I don't have any helpful info for you regarding your dilemma... However I will say this... My S9 headphones SUCK when paired to my Pearl Flip (8230)! When I'm at the gym, I've had to resort to the wired BB headphones that come with the phone! Too many choppy interruptions (which I think may have altered some of my mp3s).

((stepping down from soapbox))
    09-15-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD