Has anyone else received a survey from BB? I am suppose to complete a survey about my phone. it shows to be from BB. Thanks for any help. Want to make sure it is legit before I move forward.

This is what it says:

A-moment_of_your_time_could_win_you_a_$150_AMEX_gift _card!
    Hello,

BlackBerry has partnered with Ipsos (an independent research company), and would like to invite you to complete a 25 minute online survey about the BlackBerry smartphone. We are looking to understand the motivation behind your recent return or change in service. This study is time sensitive so please complete it as soon as possible.

Everyone who qualifies for and completes the survey will have a chance to win*:
    1 of 5 AMEX gift cards for $1,000
    1 of 10 AMEX gift cards for $250
    1 of 20 AMEX gift cards for $50

Take_the_Survey

If you have any problems accessing the site or completing this survey, please email us at
    [email protected].

Thank you for your participation! As always, your responses will be kept confidential.

BlackBerry
    05-19-10 12:40 AM
    Did you change you change a service or return anything? If not then I would be kinda of hesitant myself. I haven't seen anything like this.
    05-19-10 12:47 AM
    I swapped BB phones because of warrenty issue with the keyboard. That is it.
    05-19-10 12:50 AM
    Email RIM and then you'll know if it's legit. Sounds far fetched to me. The title says win a "$150" gift card but in the body of the message where it lists prizes there isn't a $150 option.
    05-19-10 05:32 AM
    I have never got a message like that and I had to get another phone(replaced phone) a few months ago from the store.
    05-19-10 05:42 AM
    It's legit. Just look at the email addy and you can tell. Problem is, like most things RIM sends out, you can't do it from your BlackBerry

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD