Had my car broken into over the weekend and because I'm an ***** my BB was taken...

A friend of mine lent me a phone to use but it was no BB. I thought I could handle the loss of it, but for the rest of the weekend I struggled to use the other phone (which was a flip nokia), I felt dirty for using a different phone. Call me crazy, but I missed my BB so much that I guess I was complaining about how the other phone sucked in comparison, a couple of my friends told me it was just a phone.

I got a new curve yesterday! I never realized how much I depended on my BB to get by in my day to day that it devistated me once it was kidnapped. But alas, I have been saved and won't be leaving this one in the car.
    05-13-09 10:06 AM
    Well I believe a valuable lesson can be learned here.
    05-13-09 10:07 AM
    that's sucks bro! going through blackberry withdrawals is horrible. glad you got a new blackberry! don't take it out of your sight this time.
    05-13-09 11:02 AM
    Berryloss is a terrible thing to experience, and it is an ache you never forget. Lesson learned.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 11:15 AM
    Glad you got a new one!
    05-13-09 11:34 AM
    It never ceases to amaze me how often I see people leave a phone, GPS or other valuable item in the front seat, console or dash of their car. You might as well put a Kmart Blue Light on the car when you leave. Hopefully a lesson well learned.
    05-13-09 12:08 PM
    Hope you called your carrier and had the stolen one black listed. That way, whoever took it won't be able to use internet on it and if you have Verizon, I don't think they could even activate the phone

05-13-09 12:32 PM
    Well I believe a valuable lesson can be learned here.
    Agreed, how can one leave their most prized possession in the car...

forkup
    Last edited by forkup; 05-13-09 at 02:19 PM.
    05-13-09 02:16 PM
    If you had the storm its not that big of a loss lol. Yea the curve is an amazing device

05-13-09 02:23 PM
    hope you NEVER LEAVE UR BABY UNATTENDED AGAIN!
    05-13-09 02:26 PM
    Lol, I have learned a valuable lesson, and I won't be letting my new one out of my site... Withdrawls were almost deadly and I couldn't handle that again!

And yeah, I was at a friends and the phone was charging, I had covered it up with a jacket, but they stole that too.

05-13-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD