01-06-09 01:31 PM
34 12
tools
    BlackBerries spill secrets 2:07
    The McCain-Palin campaign sold off BlackBerries, but didn't remove sensitive information. Veronica De La Cruz reports.

interesting..

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
    12-15-08 06:50 PM
    I can't believe they weren't smart enough to wipe the BB's before selling them...
    12-16-08 08:59 AM
    Yeah, this is a major mistake. It takes all of 10 seconds to wipe a Berry. Morons.
    12-16-08 09:28 AM
    someone really dropped the ball on this one. curious to see what kind of hilarious info results from this...
    12-16-08 09:56 AM
    Curious to see what comes from that..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 10:17 AM
    Ridiculous isn't it. Shows ineptitude......
    12-17-08 10:52 AM
    Stupid is as stupid does..........

Simply amazing,....... How much money these people make?????
    12-17-08 10:55 AM
    Curious to see what comes from that..

I'm sure if it got into the wrong hands the information would be leaked out. But then again it would serve them right for not wiping it.
    12-17-08 01:40 PM
    I can't believe they weren't smart enough to wipe the BB's before selling them...
    Imagine if they had won the election.
    12-17-08 03:33 PM
    Imagine if they had won the election.
    Yeah I can only image the things that would have happened.
    12-17-08 03:56 PM
    I can't believe these people were close to running the country! If he won the election, the same people that disposed of the devices would have been making many more important decisions.

Sad. *shaking head*
    12-17-08 09:43 PM
    whoops!
    12-17-08 11:47 PM
    Not smart at all

12-18-08 06:40 AM
    The McCain-Palin campaign sold off BlackBerries, but didn't remove sensitive information. Veronica De La Cruz reports.

interesting..

Whaddaya expect- Two of the biggest morons in the history of humanity couldn't even figure out how to select 'wipe handheld". They also couldn't figure out how to rig the election this year.... Good news for us. So what's it been now...a decade since the Redudlicans did anything useful for society???? Goodbye Mccain, Goodbye Sara the dumb hooker Palin. Buncha dumb sh*ts.....

12-18-08 07:51 AM
    Whaddaya expect- Two of the biggest morons in the history of humanity couldn't even figure out how to select 'wipe handheld". They also couldn't figure out how to rig the election this year.... Good news for us. So what's it been now...a decade since the Redudlicans did anything useful for society???? Goodbye Mccain, Goodbye Sara the dumb hooker Palin. Buncha dumb sh*ts.....

Ahh the angry left strikes again.
    12-18-08 09:48 AM
    Wow, just unreal...lol

12-20-08 10:28 PM

And you're such a good representative of the democrats.
    12-21-08 01:06 AM

you make such a good example for your fellow democrats. your post drips with intelligence, I am in awe.
    12-21-08 01:55 AM

interesting..

I'm not the least bit surprised.
    12-23-08 01:26 AM
    They are both shot! You would think two people in there kind of work would have a little more common sense!

12-23-08 01:30 AM
    and this is who we have working for us(at least some of us) in governement. I wonder who got the BB's and what info is on them. That's the scary part.
    12-29-08 01:20 AM
    Do you really beleive that I mean look at the whole campaign.
    12-29-08 01:22 AM
    That's the funniest thing I read today...

12-29-08 06:46 AM
    So I guess once again Sarah Palin's email account is out in the open, huh?

When will she ever learn...?

12-29-08 06:48 AM
    It doesn't say who the BB blonged to, btw. It's amazing how much misinformation can be spun on a story like this. And it is not that hard to obtain most politician's address, email, and phone numbers. Reguardless, the phones should have been burned, not sold, if they had sensitive information on them. Think how easy it would be to get a pickpocket to steal just about anyone's cell phone. Is your information safe?
    12-30-08 12:51 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD