Can anyone tell me if you can still use the holster for your BB if you put a skin on it? This is probably a really silly question. Please forgive me.
    07-19-08 12:27 AM
    I know you cant put it in the pouch with the skin, Ive never seen one in the holster with a skin on it
    But I dont know for sure
    07-19-08 12:35 AM
    It's a really tight fit. Technically it fits (at least mine does) but it's hard to get it back out. Only drawback to a skin.....
    07-19-08 12:54 AM
    I stopped using the case and I'm now using a skin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 01:29 AM
    Not a silly question. I like the protection of the skin while BB is out of the holster. But still want to use holster while phone is in my pocket.

I have a small calculator that is bigger than my phone that I have crammed into the holster to stretch it out. It's still a little snug, but getting better.
    07-19-08 06:45 AM
    I stopped using the case and I'm now using a skin.
    Me too. I love how the case protects my whole phone but I hardly have it in the case enough for that to benefit me.

However I love my skins! I got 3 skins when I got my phone(clear, blue, and green) and then I ordered 2 more from CB (pink and orange). The 2 from CB are great and I totally recommended them!

07-19-08 06:58 AM
    Not a silly question. I was wondering the same about the desk charger? Does anyone know? I'm guessing if I got a desk charger I'd have to keep taking BB out of its skin - but it would be nice if it fitted! Does anyone know?
    07-19-08 07:31 AM
    My wife has a skin, and her phone fits into her holster just fine.

07-19-08 07:43 AM
    Not a silly question. I was wondering the same about the desk charger? Does anyone know? I'm guessing if I got a desk charger I'd have to keep taking BB out of its skin - but it would be nice if it fitted! Does anyone know?
    One post I remember is someone with the seidio innocase skin saying it does not work with the OEM charging pod. I think seidio makes a desktop charger that works with its skin. Best bet is to contact skin company and see what they say

07-19-08 07:50 AM
    I bought a skin and had worried about using oem cases because you want to use a case with the magnets so your BB goes to sleep. I went to T-Mo and bought a T-Mo belt holster that works OK - it has a flexible, strechy material holding the front and back leather together. It is tight, but it works.
    07-19-08 08:45 AM
    07-19-08 08:52 AM
    Mine fits a little snug, but that's ok I don't want it falling out of the holster.
    07-19-08 09:33 AM
    i purchased a skin for my blackberry 8330 at the verizon store and it was real loose. i want to pick some up here at the crackberry store, but i'm worried that it'll be the same. is it?
    07-22-08 01:16 AM
    It really depends on which skin and which case you're talking about.

I use the Best Skins Ever skin on my 8320 along with a Seidio holster just fine. I love this combination.

The skin doesn't add hardly any thickness; but it does make the surface slightly "tacky" which may make it difficult to use in slide-in cases.

I can also use the charger with this type of skin with no problems.
    07-22-08 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD