Hey,

I've been looking for SIM ONLY contracts with a Blackberry data plan in the UK as I have my own bb device(9300)...so only need sim card with BB Services (email, bbm and internet)

I realize there are other threads about the same sort of thing, however they're very outdated and are of little help.

I'm looking to know one thing:

1) What carrier is best for a blackberry data plan? Cost, service and coverage wise.

Your feedback will be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Dr.Rahul
    09-19-11 04:48 PM
    Hi I can't recommend for you because I don't live in UK but this website below can do it for you. My friend uses it.

Compare best mobile phone deals contracts & offers UK

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 05:47 PM
    If you are looking for an inexpensive blackberry sim only plan on pay and go( no contract) have a look at Orange Dolphin with Blackberry or T-Mobile do a reasonable pay and go blackberry service. I've found from experience network coverage is decent on both networks and its possible to get a useable deal for as little as �10 a month. As always check with the carrier or pop into their high street stores for exact costs as it always depends on what your personal use would be eg calls/sms/blackberry.If its a SIM only contract, its best to negotiate with the carrier to get a deal that suits. Orange also have two separate types of sim card one 3G and one 2G. You have to ask for 3G. New T-Mobile sims are usually 3G.
    09-20-11 04:45 PM
    If your Blackberry 9300 is unlocked you can use any carrier there, so i would recommend you to go and talk with the seals of all the carriers that you like.. also ask people around what is good less and what is good more.. Then just get the best deal that the offer you.. they can change prices and give *free* stuff you know so it's worth to go and talk about it..
    09-21-11 05:15 AM
    Agreed with Pearldude .. Either Orange or Tmobile are your best bets,
    09-21-11 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD